*** Apex Legends ***

Caporegime
yeah the bullet drop done me. they were up high and i was down low. aiming at head and it must have hit their arm or leg. it's not worth using at all it needs replacing with gold versions of normal guns.

Associate
I don't normally watch other people play but I've watched NRG_dizzy a lot. He just runs around with a Wingman wrecking everyone. So accurate.
It's nuts especially considering how high his mouse sens is. His mechanical skill is just incredible though

Caporegime
must be a custom server local. come along pitt street right in the city centre. it's 4 hour long tournie.
Wish I could but am busy tonight. And I don't think I'm good enough to do well either!

Had my best game last night with some of the boys here, first time I've ever got over 1k damage in a single round.

Caporegime
Wish I could but am busy tonight. And I don't think I'm good enough to do well either!

Had my best game last night with some of the boys here, first time I've ever got over 1k damage in a single round.

we had a game where teammate got over 3k damage 16 kills. i had over 1k damage and the third had over 1k damage too. we wiped out half the server inside 5 minutes of mayhem. i don't know how we survived. there was so many loot boxes i only managed to loot 6 of them before i was taking too much damage and had to move out. more than half the good loot was all within 30 square meters in the middle of the map. i'm tempted to start streaming just to record some of the games then upload the better ones to youtube.

the 3 of us are playing in the tournament. we play most nights together. we all from glasgow and i work with 1 of them and he went to school with the third.

Associate
Anyone playing tonight? I've just started playing so I'm not great, would appreciate having some teammates though. PSN tag is tommytentoes27.

Back
Top Bottom