What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Officially now playing regular Destiny 2 and Forza Horizon 4. Semi regular GTA V and Cities skylines and hardly at all:

Crew 2
Kingdom come deliverance
Wow
Ffxiv
Rage
Far cry 5
Far cry new dawn
Both tomb raiders
Forza 7

List goes on

Soldato
Metro Exodus. Really enjoying it so far. It's more like the Stalker series of games in how it allows you to explore. Also, it was only £1 via the MS game pass, so win win.

Soldato
The Last Remnant:
I'm only around 20 hours in and finally reached the moment I need to grind out the game a little. Combat style can be a little difficult at times and becomes frustrating with some OP attacks but it's such an excellent game. Graphically still holds up and I'm surprised they didn't announce the remastered game for PC, considering they did take the game off sale.

Trials Rising:
Love trials game, challenging, difficult and a lot of grinding. But the end results feels very rewarding. Though, I think I preferred Trials Fusion over this.

Last edited:
Soldato
Completed Zeno Clash few weeks back, and just yesterday completed Rage, trying to complete some of my games, started to play Borderlands 2 a while back, so may give that a good go, but its a massive game i think.

Soldato
Just started playing Metro Exodus and Epic can keep it. I don't know if i'm just not in the right mood for it, but it's really generic and boring so far. The graphics look quite nice, but the character models look really poor imo. Also really hate the silent protagonist and find it breaks immersion, rather than creating it. Am I supposed to be answering the NPCs when they talk to Artyom? It just makes me think he's either a mute, or very ignorant.

Associate
Beat Saber, or more accurately too much Beat Saber. £800 PC and £400 headset and it's a glorified Beat Saber console that is going to give me RSI. I can at least complete expert+ at last, well easy expect+ tracks anyway.

Associate
I got to it, but I'll finish it over the weekend when I get more time. I always die like 200 times at that part. :D

I don't have the patience for platformers like this anymore, tried Celeste, Ori and Hollow Knight and although I really like the metrovania exploration and progression mechanics, I just don't have the patience to die over and over to move on. Steamworld Dig 2 on the other hand I found to be just the right level of difficulty to still be fun.

Soldato
finished witcher heart of stone. really nice story, boss fights felt much better than in the wild hunt. story quite complex, lots of emotions and complex relationships. maybe give it 8.5/10?

Playing BOTW now (cemu 4k 60fps). Man its just perfect. Going from a cut scene driven game like witcher to BOTW is mesmerising. I think the next step in the witcher saga hopefully learns to avoid them.

jpm

jpm

Associate
Just started playing Metro Exodus and Epic can keep it. I don't know if i'm just not in the right mood for it, but it's really generic and boring so far

Same, I couldn't get in to either, also had a problem where my framerate tanked when firing my gun, fine any other time. RTX 2080.

Playing Warhammer Chaos Bane (Diablo clone) actually not a bad game, and back into Destiny 2

Soldato
Co-op - Proper run through on Grimdawn. Only completed the first act before so going to the whole hog this time.

Solo - Witcher 3. Around 30 hours in so far, doing questing if I get close to areas with quests otherwise exploring and clearing out question marks etc.

Soldato
Divinity Original Sin 2.

Enjoying the game quite a lot, wouldn't mind a bit more hand holding in the quests (or the journal), but enjoying the combat challenges on classic mode. Not too crazy, but equally you do have to think about what you're doing.

Back
Top Bottom