Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Associate
I can't afford a Black Magic but this cheaper alternative seems to review well :D

28irf5j.jpg

I got one of those straps it is very comfy however if you clip both clips it obviously block the screen and viewfinder.

Man of Honour
Sold my 5Dmk3 and a few L lenses and while I don't miss the weight or the workflow, not to mention the expense, I've been wanting a half decent camera to replace it all for some time. With the recent price drops on the Olympus E-M10 Mark II with two lenses I couldn't resist.

sN6Z9wV.jpg

Looking forward to using it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I got one of those straps it is very comfy however if you clip both clips it obviously block the screen and viewfinder.

You weren't wrong :p. It's manageable but will still need a slight getting used to, and if I am holding the camera with one hand I can detach one of the clips (clip it back when I am doing other things). A good friend's wedding* at the weekend so can see how it handles across an entire day and night :).

*I am eyeing up hiring the Nikon 135mm f/2 DC :D for the wedding.

Soldato
Bought a couple of 10G RJ45 modules to link my main 10G SPF+ switch to the NAS out in the garden (would have used fibre but the Cat5e cablings already in place so it was just a case of moving a cable between ports in the shed and the comms cupboard). These modules are also NBASE-T compatible so if the connection can't handle 10G it can drop to 5G or 2.5G, not that it's an issue as they can do 10G over Cat5e up to 100m and Cat6a up to 200m so pretty hard to make then negotiate down but useful if you want to connect to a 5/2.5G device (regular 10G modules can't do that so would just negotiate 1G with the 5/2.5G device).

DSC-0477.jpg

Back
Top Bottom