**** The Official Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ Thread ****

Sho

Sho

Soldato
Yup my battery has been awful lately. Yes had the device now since release. Did expect battery life to reduce.
The last week or so its been shambolic.

Will be replacing it with a Pixel 4. Well hopefully.

Soldato
Yup my battery has been awful lately. Yes had the device now since release. Did expect battery life to reduce.
The last week or so its been shambolic.

Will be replacing it with a Pixel 4. Well hopefully.
Try AccuBattery to see what's going on - it takes time to accurately work out what your actual battery capacity is etc. but useful for seeing what's draining, how it's charging etc.

Soldato
Not common to have it that bad, no. However still a real risk of you often run high screen brightness especially if the screen gets hot, such as charing whilst gaming. The Mrs did the same to her s7.

YcIo4jOh.jpg

My s8 never got that bad although it did have some slight burn from the nltifi action and nav bars, and I normally keep my brightness below 50%.

Soldato
I've noticed that my screen on my S8 now has my keyboard burned into it, Its really annoying as I see it all the time now. Is this common on these phones?
I completely ruined my S8 when I forgot it was on auto brightness, used it as a sat nav on a sunny day and had the nav UI burnt into the screen about 3 months after I got it.

Have avoided going over 75% and not using auto brightness on my S10 so I don't get similar issues.

Back
Top Bottom