World of Warcraft: Classic

Permabanned
Your either a pro or a noob that's life. Still say that saying to this day :p
cause Thats how it is. Everyone starts as a noob and wants to Be pro... Well not in new games when game carries You ....

But it applies to everything. You start new job you suck at it till ya get trained and turn pro one day.... And one day You will train some noob to be pro. Thats how it is.

Last edited:
Associate
well i didnt have access to classic, until i went into my account and added a starter edition for the us and after restarting battle net i now have classic access!

Permabanned

He's right I spend whole day thinking hes right. Blizzard can You make it so I can destroy rest of my life playing wow again Ill pay 15 quid a month for ruining my life like back in a day. I'w tried everything even chemicals dont give me same fun satisfaction and feeling of accomplishment as Wow back in classic/tbc/wotlk. I still consider that One year of playing 16-17 hours a day every day Best time of my life. Cost me loads of money still best year of my life TOTALLY WORTH IT.

I was free still played but bit here and there. Got hooked up on Working out running healthy diet ect,.
After i started having massive back problems last year I cant run much Cant work out... Only doing physiotherapy that dont really help. I just want to have something to keep my mind off suicidal thinking and get occupied after work till I die this is it. The classic wow.

Last edited:
Soldato
Back
Top Bottom