** KOLINK INSPIRE K2/K3 SERIES ARE HERE - SUCH VALUE **

OcUK Staff
Available on Monday, we have the brand new Kolink Inspire K2 & K3. The Inspire K2 & K3 aim to offer bang for buck, with RGB strips on the front panel that can be controlled both by the button on the I/O panel and the 4 Pin Motherboard connector (compatible with Asus Aura etc). On top of that, both models sport a tempered glass side panel, support for 320mm VGA cards, 150mm CPU coolers, with USB3 ports on the front and both sport a different gaming orientated front panel dependant on your preference.

Both cases support Micro-ATX & Mini-ITX motherboards, and up to 2 x 3.5" / 1 x 2.5" or 3 x 2.5" drives. Stock will be available on Monday and the cost is brilliant considering the addition of tempered glass and RGB functionality!

Kolink Inspire Series K2 RGB Micro-ATX Case - Black Window @ £32.99 inc VAT

Stylish case for motherboards up to Micro-ATX, Tempered glass side panel, Front with RGB-LED strip, 2x 2,5/3,5"- and 1x 2,5" slots, I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.0 & 1x USB 2.0 & RGB control

Only £32.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Inspire Series K3 RGB Micro-ATX Case - Black Window @ £32.99 inc VAT

Stylish case for motherboards up to Micro-ATX, Tempered glass side panel, Front with RGB-LED strip, 2x 2,5/3,5"- and 1x 2,5" slots, I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.0 & 1x USB 2.0 & RGB control

Only £32.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
cant argue with the value there especially with the addition of tempered glass. its good to see the budget cases with this, If you have or seen glass, you wont go back to acrylic windows. Im still thinking the Citadel is the better purchase for a few pounds more.. with better cooling

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £49.09 (includes shipping: £11.10)​

Back
Top Bottom