Finally after at least 12 months of searching got a new PC chair.

Soldato
Now have a replacement for my old chair - There is nothing wrong with it -it's comfortable -stable -solid -tilts -tilt lock -seat and armrests adjustable -back goes up and down but it was made in Feb 1996 so looking used now and tilt lock jumps out.

Been looking for a replacement and this is it -Shop Demmo chair- few stains and fading but it is just as comfortable - Has all of the above except total tilt lock - this justs restricts movement. -There was a stain on front edge of seat so gave it a damp clean- few scratches on foot rests but other than that I am happy with it - The arm rests are not as green as they look -I took it as sun damage but perhaps someone swopped the tops - One thing I have noticed is new one hasn't got the solid feel of the old one.
Not bad for just under half price.

Old one is a HAG Credo and new one is a HAG SoFi highback.
414242351.jpg

414242353.jpg

414242352.jpg

Caporegime
At least he didn't buy a 'gamer' chair and doesn't have to stash it in a cupboard out of shame every time a bird comes round.

You're making the mistake of thinking people with gamer chairs get birds in the first place. :p

Edit: Oops, thread has been moved to the 'Gamer Chairs' forum which I didn't even know existed. My comment is going to anger a lot of pro gamers now. :o

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom