Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
OP
Cheers buddy, good to know. Gonna get it downloaded and get going. I left it at power level 200 hunter so gonna be a long haul haha.
Same boat as you! I decided to log on for the first time in a year I'm at 370 on my hunter with both my warlock and Titan at about 365. Lots of work to do!

Have they made this game quicker?

Also, I saw the discount for the Foresaken reduced to £12 but whenever i tried to buy it, it said I wasn't allowed!

Associate
I think Destiny 2 keeps getting better, so if your thinking of returning i would certainly recommend it.
A new expansion is coming out soon in September so i would think it would make the experience even better!

Gamble... i keep bumping into you in quickplay! I will remember to add you next time :)

BattleTag: AndyWigzz

Soldato
Same boat as you! I decided to log on for the first time in a year I'm at 370 on my hunter with both my warlock and Titan at about 365. Lots of work to do!

Have they made this game quicker?

Also, I saw the discount for the Foresaken reduced to £12 but whenever i tried to buy it, it said I wasn't allowed!

They had an overall "go fast update" a while back which adjusted some supers, some ground speed in general so maybe its that.

You don't have forsaken? I thought you did, that's weird that it says you aren't allowed though. Have you tried other sites etc?

I'm power level 149, however I'm on EDZ and there doesn't seem to be any more missions it just seems to be repeating the same thing over and over again now?

Have you checked for milestones in the farm and director to see if anything is flashing at you?

I think Destiny 2 keeps getting better, so if your thinking of returning i would certainly recommend it.
A new expansion is coming out soon in September so i would think it would make the experience even better!

Gamble... i keep bumping into you in quickplay! I will remember to add you next time :)

BattleTag: AndyWigzz

haha awesome :) I only PVP for milestones normally when levelling, normally stick to PVE.

Soldato
OP
They had an overall "go fast update" a while back which adjusted some supers, some ground speed in general so maybe its that.

You don't have forsaken? I thought you did, that's weird that it says you aren't allowed though. Have you tried other sites etc?

I thought I was still playing when the go fast update went live. I basically haven't played since burning myself out last year during that heatwave trying to get the exotic ornament for sun shot after I did it for Graviton Lance.

edit: turns out I need to buy Forsaken to get the annual pass. Makes sense :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Recently bought the Forsaken after putting the game down after completing the main game a few months ago. Must say it does feel like the game has improved. The DLC is pretty decent to be honest.

Soldato
It keeps getting better. They have announced big changes to their micro transaction system come September as well.

Seems activision we’re really pushing them in the wrong direction and they are quickly pulling everything back to how they want it.

Content wise, there is so much to do, my game time went from high levels to even higher levels with this latest season.

Associate
I returned for forsaken but got burned out after a month or so, is it worth coming back now?
The seasons have most certainly added new content and there is tons of stuff to do, it is considerably better compared to when D2 was first released.

I'd say come back, give it a go and see what you think. Sounds like major changes are coming with Shadowkeep so there should be enough to keep you busy for the foreseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom