Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled

Soldato
I'll be on this straight away. Only really missing a proper smash brothers clone (there are a few poor imitations) and I'd be able to ditch the Nintendo switch for couch gaming sessions

Soldato
First game in years I've preordered, mostly because I want it before I go away and it's being sold for the same price on Switch as everything else which is nice. Can always return it if it's ****. Looks really good though and as bad as Activision can be, they've handled these classic remakes very well so I'm optimistic it'll match the quality of N Sane Trilogy and Spyro Reignited.

Soldato
OP
This coming out stopped me buying a Switch purely for Mario Kart, I hope it's good, the kids will hopefully love it.
Yes I almost bought a switch for the same reason which would have been an expensive choice just for one game...

Will be a nice game for my two young girls to play between themselves and my step daughter has challenged me to a face-off, can't wait to annihilate her :p

Soldato
Bought digitally on the PS4 last night, so I'll be giving it a go when I get home today.

Can't wait! Childhood memories are strong with this one, so I'm hoping it's a feast for my nostalgia.

Soldato
Wow, hard mode is...hard. 5th place on Crash Cove Jesus. Switch version looks pretty average in handheld as well, seems to run well enough though.

Soldato
Never played this before back in the day, but got it on ps4 yesterday on a whim. (Missed playing mario kart on wii U). Having a blast playing with my kids and the game looks and feels fantastic. I would say that it's not quite up there with the overall magic of mario kart 8, but that's probably because i'm just so much more familiar with that game and it's characters etc.

It definitely feels challenging on anything other than easy mode though!

Soldato
Guys, anyone know if you can have split screen on one ps4 and they can join my online game on another ps4?

We tried this Friday night, a mate had her PS4 on couch co-op and we tried to do an online match with me, her, and her partner sat next to her, and it wouldn't work. Not sure if that's just the deal with it or not, or something that might be patched. Annoying...

Back
Top Bottom