US Navy Seal on trial for War Crimes

Caporegime

Only under 200 people have been killed by specifically Islamic terror of which you've mentioned, so not "hundreds".

Making it the entire life of this island is ********, what wide goalposts you have, equally if that's the breadth of argument then your opponent should have equally wide goalposts?

The fact is that these insidious murders of civilians here or abroad makes it extremely difficult to say we're there to free those civilians from some other terror.

Caporegime
Only under 200 people have been killed by specifically Islamic terror of which you've mentioned, so not "hundreds".

Making it the entire life of this island is ********, what wide goalposts you have, equally if that's the breadth of argument then your opponent should have equally wide goalposts?

I didn't mention the victims of Islamic terror. Dunno why I both replying to you tbh after we've already shown recently you can't read and scuttled off from that thread.

Caporegime
I didn't mention the victims of Islamic terror. Dunno why I both replying to you tbh after we've already shown recently you can't read and scuttled off from that thread.

Literally no idea what thread you even mean, and the word "implied" when talking about Muslims/murdering civilians in Iraq/terror in general is rather important.

You can't seriously talk about terror without mentioning Islamic terror as it's been the vast majority of recent event's.

Caporegime
He could be someone who went completely off the rails, it happens in warzones.

Even if it does, it demands justice, if not for the civilians, but for the military he serves and country he's meant to protect. He's disgraced his unit, the uniform and the oath he took.

Soldato
The disturbing part here is that its not just one isolated incident of questionable judgement, this appears to be a pattern of behaviour over multiple extremely serious incidents, for such a highly trained soldier its inexcusable, LOAC is not optional and ROE should be strictly adhered to, even for SF.
Prosecution to the fullest extent should not even be questioned if the allegations are true, the fact that even his colleagues have come forward is telling...

Soldato
Basically none of us will ever know for sure. No point in discussing it really. Just let the law do it's job and if he's pardoned then he's pardoned.

Caporegime
Well did he not finish off isis in Syria in a matter of months?

No he didn't, the American forces did that along with other forces by themselves, why a president should be attributed that is beyond me, he didn't put them there.

He constantly tried to say it was over when it wasn't, endangering the mission on several occasions as alluded to by Pentagon officials and commanders on the ground in Baghdad and surrounding bases, if anything it's 'over' in spite of him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom