Samsung Galaxy S10 the best bet at the moment?

Associate
Hi All

I'm due a new phone. Its a work phone, that i also use for personal use, so it costs me nothing. i currently have a Samsung Galaxy S7 (non edge)

with the pixel 4 a while away, and the Huawei options looking a little uncertain with the US issues, Is the galaxy S10 the best option at the moment for an android phone?

The micro SD card slot and proper headphone jack are useful to me.

Thanks

Why don't you just get it from Amazon unlocked for around £580-£600 and go sim-only?

I've looked at EE, Voda etc, and you're looking at around £50/month + upfront for 2 years. I'm suspicious about EE because they've undercut it at £45/month but they're a bit shy in disclosing the contract length. I've looked everywhere - I suspect it's 3 years!

Edit: I see the cost is zero, but it's still the principle for everyone else on here. Contract-goers really need to consider going sim-only.

Last edited:
Underboss
Why don't you just get it from Amazon unlocked for around £580-£600 and go sim-only?

I've looked at EE, Voda etc, and you're looking at around £50/month + upfront for 2 years. I'm suspicious about EE because they've undercut it at £45/month but they're a bit shy in disclosing the contract length. I've looked everywhere - I suspect it's 3 years!

Edit: I see the cost is zero, but it's still the principle for everyone else on here. Contract-goers really need to consider going sim-only.

Three just had a deal for £34 pm and a 100GB of data for 24months on the S10, you can get some good deals but you're right that a lot of them are rather expensive.

Back
Top Bottom