*** Nintendo Switch ***

Associate
It works for me.
Not for me my switch is docked in standby mode with no joycons attached but they are connected and i get the one with the home button on and press the top r and l buttons and nothing happens at all

So i have to press the home button and it comes on but then i have to re configure the pad for sideways use

Soldato
Looks so much fun. Waiting for performance reports before I decide.

Likewise. I've heard it's 720p/30fps both docked and handheld on switch which is making me question whether I might just be better getting it on PS4?

I would prefer switch though for the portability and the generally higher resale value if I decide to sell it when I finish it.

Soldato
Beware with Bloodstain. If you started playing before the latest patch, then you will encounter a complete game breaking bug causing you to restart. I assume its across all platforms.best bet is update then start, or if you already started before the patch, continue without updating. Seeing a lot of disappointment around this issue, and the dev outright said it's not fixable, you will have to restart :/.. at least they are honest

Update* sounds like it doesn't affect switch users in quite the same way but still can

https://www.gameinformer.com/2019/0...prevents-progress-players-may-need-to-restart

Associate
Beware with Bloodstain. If you started playing before the latest patch, then you will encounter a complete game breaking bug causing you to restart. I assume its across all platforms.best bet is update then start, or if you already started before the patch, continue without updating. Seeing a lot of disappointment around this issue, and the dev outright said it's not fixable, you will have to restart :/.. at least they are honest
Hopefully it will be patched before 28th as the Switch version isn't officially out until 28th in the UK.

Soldato
Still struggling to decide whether to get Bloodstained on PS4 or switch?

Also, annoyingly, Mario maker 2 is also out next week and not really sure I can justify buying both on the same day!

Last edited:
Soldato
Still struggling to decide whether to get Bloodstained on PS4 or switch?

Also, annoyingly, Mario maker 2 is also out next week and not really sure I can justify buying both!
Depends on how much the 30fps target on the switch impacts gameplay and whether it can hold 30 FPS solid for me. I'm leaning towards the switch version though.

Back
Top Bottom