AirPods (and AirPods Pro [and AirPods Pro 2nd generation]) now available

Soldato
Any issues with them falling out? Apple headphones have never fitted me comfortably, always ended up falling out unless I really push them in my ear.

That alone is swaying me to go for the Elite 65t as they fit inside the ear.

Soldato
Any issues with them falling out? Apple headphones have never fitted me comfortably, always ended up falling out unless I really push them in my ear.

That alone is swaying me to go for the Elite 65t as they fit inside the ear.

I can probably count on one hand how many times they've fallen out over the 2 years and it's mostly if my coat hits them or something.

Commissario
They're not a perfect fit for me but they've never actually fallen out. I use Earskinz (posted earlier in this thread) which makes them snugger and take a couple of seconds to put on and take off. If they took any longer than that, I wouldn't use them as it would be too much of a faff. With the Earskinz, they're a really good fit and I've never felt they're loose at all.

Man of Honour
I seem to spending a lot more time on the phone with the new job and I'm fed up of using the cabled ear phones I have (I've got the original and some Sennheiser ones). The mic on the Sennheiser isn't the best as it's been through the wash and I obviously don't have freedom to move about or use a PC when in a call due to the cable. Using my QC35's is a bit overkill! Hence I've just ordered some new AirPods with a wireless charging case, looking forward to trying them out.

Soldato
After using both AirPods and Powerbeats Pro, I much prefer the Powerbeats, they sound better, they are much more secure, the physical controls are nicer and the same on both buds, the physical volume controls are nice too.

Man of Honour
Got them, I like the way that I don't have to have them in all the time and the phone/ear pods are clever enough to know whether I have them in my ear or not. Ideal for what I need, albeit expensive but I guess that's Apple.

Music listening is a bit better than standard but not a patch on my wired Sennheiser or QC35 II (Obviously), but that's not why I bought them.

Associate
Thinking of the power beats...but I think the AirPods will win out on ease

I bought some power-beats, they are lovely, great battery, quick to charge and look great. One problem, they sound like complete ass.... my old £60 Plantronics Bluetooth headphones are about 10x better... Sadly will have to return them. It is so disappointing since they are very nearly perfect.

Back
Top Bottom