It's too hot :(

Man of Honour
Whole of June looks to be pretty rubbish, hopefully this will have a knock on effect of giving us a much colder winter with some snow everywhere

I'm hoping it is a glorious late summer then followed by a proper winter. My kind of year. I can't really enjoy hot weather June/July as I get burnt too easily at that time of year :| and it gets too hot and stuffy inside for working.

Soldato
I'm hoping it is a glorious late summer then followed by a proper winter. My kind of year. I can't really enjoy hot weather June/July as I get burnt too easily at that time of year :| and it gets too hot and stuffy inside for working.

It's the humidity I hate, last year was perfect as it was hot but not humid, although no humidity = no storms :(

Soldato
didnt see any rain today and the sun showed itself early evening ,did a walk from trebarwith strand to port issac and back

15oih6e.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Absolutely red hot out here at the moment, 42C through the day, with a balmy low 30's at night.
WTGtFUg.jpg

Last week we were hiking in the Grand Canyon with 37C through the midday/afternoon. Don't think I've sweated and drank so much in my life, I've experienced hotter temps but was much more acclimatised at the time.
View attachment LFI5iEq.jpg

dreading coming back!

Soldato
Absolutely red hot out here at the moment, 42C through the day, with a balmy low 30's at night.
WTGtFUg.jpg

Last week we were hiking in the Grand Canyon with 37C through the midday/afternoon. Don't think I've sweated and drank so much in my life, I've experienced hotter temps but was much more acclimatised at the time.
View attachment LFI5iEq.jpg

dreading coming back!

Are you staying in the Tropicana? :)

Associate
Send some of your heat this way, temperature peaked at 8degC today.

It's like winter.

We barely creeped into double figures today which is ridiculous! I had a short walk of about 30 minutes around midday and by the mid way point I'd genuinely wished I'd brought some gloves. I tend to suffer with cold extremities but it's typically only noticeable during Dec-Feb!

July, August and September owe us big time this year.

Soldato
Its been about 9 months of winter. Its bloody getting on my nerves, heating on full blast, cannot go for a walk around the park, its raining all the time and cold.

July, August and September owe us big time this year.

You are spot on god knows what my gas bill will be.

Soldato
Its been about 9 months of winter. Its bloody getting on my nerves, heating on full blast, cannot go for a walk around the park, its raining all the time and cold.

You are spot on god knows what my gas bill will be.

Thank god i'm not the only one really miffed off.

And yes gas bills.... fantastic.

Man of Honour
Weather sites are showing 10C here but it feels nowhere near that warm! I just went and dug my thicker winter bedding out...

Man of Honour
Unfortunately don't have a decent camera with me but the view out of my window this morning is quite nice:

dbxl0dP.png

Doesn't look like it is going to be a June kind of day though but atleast drier and warmer than the torrential rain we had yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom