Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Associate
Soldato
Apparently loads of Japanese gamers have been kicking off because they've made Tifa's boobs smaller :D:D:D

This made me chuckle:
  • We wanted Tifa to have abs, so she has an athletic body type. The ethics department at Square Enix also told us that we had to tighten her chest as not to get unnatural during all the intense action. From there we got the black underwear and fitted tank top.

Argh you beat me :p

Associate
I mean they are probably big and "natural" and not overly inflated "fake" , wearing a sports bra under the white tank top thats keeping them tucked in if they are aiming for a "athletic" level physique lol, no doubt they will release a £30 DLC to have them Dead or Alive level of jiggly boobs.

Associate
Interested to see where Sephiroth ties in, pretty sure you don't hear about him until after Midgar or right near the end of Midgar when you go into the Shinra HQ?

Soldato
Interested to see where Sephiroth ties in, pretty sure you don't hear about him until after Midgar or right near the end of Midgar when you go into the Shinra HQ?

You don't, but he's toying with Cloud in the first reactor. But to be honest this is why I'm so excited for this remake, because it's (hopefully) going to deep dive into the many facets of the story.

Soldato
Yeah March release.

I'm playing it on the Switch at the moment the original. You can turn on speed x3 and if you get fed up at any time you can switch character boost on and off and avoid battles. Haven't bothered with the boosts, but am running it through on speed 3.

Associate
There are a lot i'm hoping they will dive into if this is only covering Midgar and March released indeed.
Seems a lot of dudes aren't happy about Tifa bewbs...just sigh lol

Associate
Yeah March release.

I'm playing it on the Switch at the moment the original. You can turn on speed x3 and if you get fed up at any time you can switch character boost on and off and avoid battles. Haven't bothered with the boosts, but am running it through on speed 3.

I've also just started on switch, I'm only at wall market but am still loving the old beauty. The 3x is a life saver with battles! Didn't know you could boos? How do you activate that and what exctally does it do?

Soldato
I can't remember exactly which button does which.

But push left analogue stick down for 1 of them, right analogue stick down for another and both together for the third one.

1 does 3 x speed.
1 does no battles (world ones still have to do the boss fights etc).
1 boost characters so they just can't die. Instantly heal to full when they get hit, unlimited limit breaks and unlock all skills as you progress through the game. Pretty much if you just want to do story line I suppose without worrying about dieing.

Associate
Cheers I know left stick is speed, I guess boost could be useful if you just want to complete the story but I think I want to play it the old fashion way with maybe a speed boost.

Soldato
It was always Aeris on my playstation.

Indeed, as was mine - however it was somewhat lost in translation.

The Japanese version is Aerith, as such, Aerith is correct. The Japanese pronounce their "th" as we do our "s", which is where the issue arises from.

I imagine it's going to be corrected in the remake episodes as Aerith. If you watch the battle gameplay footage, in English, it very clearly says Aerith.

Soldato

The Japanese version is Aerith, as such, Aerith is correct. The Japanese pronounce their "th" as we do our "s", which is where the issue arises from.

I imagine it's going to be corrected in the remake episodes as Aerith. If you watch the battle gameplay footage, in English, it very clearly says Aerith.

Well you learn something new everyday :)

I'll just climb down off my high horse :p

Associate

This kinda reminds me the debate on how to pronounce Mako as mahko and not mayko, which in essence makes sense if you pronounce other japanese words that has "ma" in them.
Crisis Core which had voice dialogue they all pronounced it as Mahko too lol.
Mazda - Mahzda and not Mayzda.
I never really thought much of it at the time but it does annoy me now when people pronounce names wrong.
Ryu - reeyou and not ri-you for example.
Then you have AngryjoeShow - Angry joe pronouncing Lara from Tomb Raider as Laura?? When throughout the whole game they pronounce her name as Lara.

Back
Top Bottom