*** Cyberpunk 2077 ***

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Wish I had your optimism.

Doubtful considering the current RTX cards are more than that now :D:D

My logic on this one is this time the 3070 will be on a smaller die so will be cheaper to make and also Nvidia may consider the imminent release of the PS5 (in 9 months time) and price a bit more competitively. If they charge more for the RTX 3070 than the current over inflated price I may just not bother at all and just stay PS5 exclusively for 3-4 year and return back to PC gaming later to see what's what.

As far as I am concerned they have milked the RTX stuff already with the inflated prices to recoup R&D etc. No excuse to charge more and I doubt the market would bare it anyway. Therefore my prediction is worse case scenario price will stay same in dollars (no point talking about pounds as that adds many extra variables like currency fluctuation).

Soldato
My logic on this one is this time the 3070 will be on a smaller die so will be cheaper to make and also Nvidia may consider the imminent release of the PS5 (in 9 months time) and price a bit more competitively. If they charge more for the RTX 3070 than the current over inflated price I may just not bother at all and just stay PS5 exclusively for 3-4 year and return back to PC gaming later to see what's what.

As far as I am concerned they have milked the RTX stuff already with the inflated prices to recoup R&D etc. No excuse to charge more and I doubt the market would bare it anyway. Therefore my prediction is worse case scenario price will stay same in dollars (no point talking about pounds as that adds many extra variables like currency fluctuation).
And Brexit

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
He’s less impressed after watching latest behind doors demo.

I like what I see. Lots of options to play how you want to play. Will make for an interesting 2-3 play-throughs to say the least. Graphics as mentioned don’t look anything too special, but what do you expect with current hardware. At least the environments and the sheer scale of them look awesome. Still lots of time for them to tweak, can’t wait.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That's ^^ going to be interesting to see because I can't tell the difference whatsoever with nVidia Hairworks on and off in Witcher 3. Hopefully RTX stuff will be noticeable. :p

Back
Top Bottom