Retro console and games thread

Associate
Can't say you've got a deal and not give us the details!

Black game cube with a couple of games pga tour and burnout. One pad with a damaged cord. Picked up luigi’s mansion and Mário sunshine to go with it all. Want a wavebird too

I needed another console to go for after getting my jaguar collection going

Associate
Got a wavebird now on its way, a rgb scart cable and a few more games. Liking it so far, takes me back to uni days when I had a GameCube

Soldato
Picked this lot up from Facebook today.

Some good games, some filler, but not bad for £20 :)

2rol2jm.jpg

Soldato
Some cracking games there. I loved Porsche Challenge. It was the first game I got for the dual shock.

I had a demo of spider i used to play over and over, so looking forward to playing the full game.

So far I've manage to accumulate 3 playstations (2 fully working, 1 needs a new laser), 5 controllers and 2 memory cards. The games included were worth buying the additional consoles (around £10-£20 each), but i've ended up with 3 copies of Rage Racer and 2 copies of V-Rally.

I've scavenged the cases from some of the crappy sports titles and offloaded the discs/covers/manuals on ebay.

Just have a couple of jewel cases to replace on the double cases and I should have everything in presentable cases.

Hope to be getting some shelves put up this weekend, so will get a pic once sorted :)

Back
Top Bottom