Show Us Your Motors!

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
That looks awful to me, do not want. And thats from a Mercedes fan. The wheels in black with the silver rim especially, awful.

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Look at the seats, it must be a 63.

Well not necessarily, the AMG seats are an option on the C43 (well they were on the pre facelift model so assuming they still are!).

However in this case that does look like a C63 with the front wing and the little indentation part that would usually have a badge there, the 43 doesn’t have that it just has the badge on a ‘flat’ wing (crap explanation but you know what I mean :) )

Associate
I knew the colour and wheels would split opinion. I was tempted to spec the other wheels but I knew these would be easier to clean :p The car is actually Selenite Grey, although it's had full matte PPF applied to make it look more like the magno version of the paint.

I love it. Looks brilliant. However if it’s not a C63, I’ll cry

It's a 2019 C63s, I decided this was probably one of the last chances I will get to own a v8 before we all get pushed down the hybrid/EV route. So far it definitely hasn't disappointed.

Soldato
Latest on my car adventures.

Drive a BMW 335d M Sport E92 for work. Driving 1500 miles a month ish. Pictures of that soonish. Still have the Aston in the garage

Just bought this as I wanted something jap and classic to add to collection and it's a gem. 1991 MR2 Rev 1, stacks of paperwork Mots from the 90s etc. Brilliant fun and really takes me back

Dl7NlYN.jpg

a9cBawp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom