Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
Howdy all,

I'm going through a gaming transition just now. Moved from PS4 Pro to Xbox One X and now very recently back to my PC. New GPU and nice 31.5" WQHD G-Sync monitor have made me remember just how good PC gaming looks compared to consoles, and damn those frame rates are soooooo good!

Anyways, played through D2 on the PS4 Pro right up to just before Forsaken. I've just purchased the D2 on the PC and absolutely loving it again. So dissapointed with Anthem and kinda bored with Division 2 so this has hit the spot.

So currently enjoying leveling again and I've sent a request to the Clan.

I'll defo pop into Discord too :) Cheers.

BigJohnnyQ#2549

Soldato
Howdy all,

I'm going through a gaming transition just now. Moved from PS4 Pro to Xbox One X and now very recently back to my PC. New GPU and nice 31.5" WQHD G-Sync monitor have made me remember just how good PC gaming looks compared to consoles, and damn those frame rates are soooooo good!

Anyways, played through D2 on the PS4 Pro right up to just before Forsaken. I've just purchased the D2 on the PC and absolutely loving it again. So dissapointed with Anthem and kinda bored with Division 2 so this has hit the spot.

BigJohnnyQ#2549

nice, accepted :)

Dup

Dup

Soldato
OK, I left this game at power 220 and lvl 20 so quite low. Been playing today and realise i just need to max level (actually finish the story) then work on power level etc.

What is this collections thing? Can i just dismantle what I no longer need or will certain exotics etc that are low power level need to be kept? I don't want to get rid of something I may need or can improve later on. I assume all exotocs can be infused, or is it a case of forget it all and just smash ahead until endgame?

Soldato
OK, I left this game at power 220 and lvl 20 so quite low. Been playing today and realise i just need to max level (actually finish the story) then work on power level etc.

What is this collections thing? Can i just dismantle what I no longer need or will certain exotics etc that are low power level need to be kept? I don't want to get rid of something I may need or can improve later on. I assume all exotocs can be infused, or is it a case of forget it all and just smash ahead until endgame?

All gear can be infused up but there isn't much point until you are close to end game, so keep equipping highest level whilst levelling :) It looks at all gear you own however so don't purposefully gimp urself with crap weapons just because its higher.

Collections is exactly what it says, a collection of all gear you have found in the game, shaders, emblems, ships, sparrows, ghosts etc. You can pull items from collection if you wanted something specific however random rolls cant be pulled. For gear, it will be 20 levels under your max.

Associate
Howdy all,

BigJohnnyQ#2549
Just a note dude, did you see the cross-save announcement come September?

Soldato
I know its relatively old content now (and has been solo'd multiple times) but JP and I just two manned the Shattered Throne Dungeon. Felt really good when the wizard died. Neither of us had read up on any of the (limited) mechanics or routes to take during the run so it was really fun learning on our feet. The section with the large Ogre was a right pain the rear as the adds decided to "immune combo" us on multiple occasions.

:)

Soldato
Does anyone still play?

Decided to install this the other day and just playing through the story mode so far, quite enjoying it and seems like a few things to do at the end as well?

Any tips? Currently level 8 and just freed up the pistons to restore power and protected the cache as well.

Got this free when they where giving it away and fancied something new to try

Associate
Wish I could play still... upgraded to a 3700X and D2 won't load. AMD say they are working on a BIOS update to fix it for the X470 and X570 boards, but no mention of the X370 boards :/

Associate
aaaaaaaah a chipset driver, not a BIOS upgrade!

I'll get on to that!

Scrap that - when I go to AMD's site and click on Drivers, Chipset, X370 - only drivers from 7/7/19 are there :/

Associate
Back
Top Bottom