Family cat has died. We are devastated. :(

Caporegime
OP
^^ Thanks guys.

Meanwhile... welcome to the family, Jasper!

Jasper.jpg

He's 4 months old.

Associate
Sorry for your loss. Sounds like he was a lovely cat. I'm sure you'll miss him for a long time, but I hope it gets easier with time.

We thought we'd lost our cat a few months ago after she had what turned out to be a stroke. We all said goodbye as my wife and I took her to the vet, not expecting her to come home. My kids were distraught. Consequently when we brought her home they were overwhelmed with joy.

I fear it was a taste of things to come, as she's very old. Not looking forward to going through all that again.

I've just read the thread to the end and now see you have an addition to the family. Congratulations!

Associate
Sorry to hear about this, I know exactly what you are experiencing. My cat and best friend of 12 years died 3 years ago and I still hurt every day depsite the time passed. Salem was the most beautifully natured cat I had ever encountered and watching him die by the fire place of a seemingly devastating heart attack will never leave my memory. Time will help but it will always hurt. Sorry for your loss.

Back
Top Bottom