No Man's Sky

Associate
Played this for probs about 25 hours when got it last year after all the updates for a tenner. Whilst I was really impressed with the visuals and the vision I found all the planets to be pretty much the same. Needs way more variation between flora and fauna as gets really boring once the initial novelty wears off.

Man of Honour
Soldato
So I've recently started playing this again. Iirc I hadn't touched it since 2017.

I have to admit that I'm really impressed with all the changes HG have made. Compared to when I last played, this new version makes NMS feel like a new game!

Really looking forward to seeing what Beyond has instore for us.

Man of Honour
The community has just paid for a billboard opposite hello games. They are putting a thank you message on it.

People don't do that for bad games.

This is absolutely bonkers

"Thank you for messing up one of the most hyped games ever, pushing away most of your original user base and taking over 2 years to get it to a state that is even remotely close to what was originally promised. Good job"

This is why studios do what they do, because they can release utter rubbish and patch it all later and people go and buy billboards to say thanks.

Soldato
This is absolutely bonkers

"Thank you for messing up one of the most hyped games ever, pushing away most of your original user base and taking over 2 years to get it to a state that is even remotely close to what was originally promised. Good job"

This is why studios do what they do, because they can release utter rubbish and patch it all later and people go and buy billboards to say thanks.
Better than not patching it up later

Associate
Haven't touched this since launch. In fact got rid pretty much straight away when it wouldn't run on my AMD rig.

I am tempted to pick it up for the Xbox but still don't think I could justify the full price so any deals out there?

Back
Top Bottom