This Instant And Moment - 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Eating Gluten free is fine its just that feeling of being hungry all the time , losing Kgs by the week, shops just seem to sell crackers ? lol....none of it is actual food it's mostly just snack type stuff, but I feel great .

Soldato
COS1HJd.jpg.png

Why do companies insist on using emotes in emails... It just makes me think there's a 12yo in charge of their marketing department. I'll need more than a £2 saving to make me cry laughing.

Caporegime
OP
COS1HJd.jpg.png

Why do companies insist on using emotes in emails... It just makes me think there's a 12yo in charge of their marketing department. I'll need more than a £2 saving to make me cry laughing.

Emoji's are the language of my generation. I was forged in the fires of MSN. :p

I don't understand why they have used that one there though... Inappropriate emoji placement! The appropriate one would be the sunglasses emoji. :cool:

Soldato
******* nepotism in schools, teaching job in local school. Missus is perfect, it's the job shes been doing temp for the last two years at this school.

Does she get it? Nope but the headmistress's daughter fresh out of uni gets it...

Ffs so back to no income from my missus next year.

Soldato
Late night pondering....Do you ever have moments where you look back on old pics of yourself and think "where did that person disappear to" :confused: my life has changed so much, some good (i.e. i feel much stronger now) but a lot not so much. Just seemed more carefree back then, happier in some ways too.

Anyhoo not really looking for an answer just one of those questions I had to get out there without telling a friend who would end up giving me sympathy etc when I'm not after that :p

Caporegime
OP
Late night pondering....Do you ever have moments where you look back on old pics of yourself and think "where did that person disappear to" :confused: my life has changed so much, some good (i.e. i feel much stronger now) but a lot not so much. Just seemed more carefree back then, happier in some ways too.

Anyhoo not really looking for an answer just one of those questions I had to get out there without telling a friend who would end up giving me sympathy etc when I'm not after that :p

Yep, its particularly bad/easy being my age (23) because all I have to do is scroll through my mobile phone camera album backups and they go aaaaaall the way back to when I was about 12...

Caporegime
******* nepotism in schools, teaching job in local school. Missus is perfect, it's the job shes been doing temp for the last two years at this school.

Does she get it? Nope but the headmistress's daughter fresh out of uni gets it...

Ffs so back to no income from my missus next year.

It's not just schools. It's everywhere. The oil industry is particularly bad for it.

Soldato
Yep, its particularly bad/easy being my age (23) because all I have to do is scroll through my mobile phone camera album backups and they go aaaaaall the way back to when I was about 12...

Ahh That explains it - I knew you was young but didn't realise you was still a kid. - only just out of short trousers. :eek:

Soldato
:p

Yep I joined these forums when I was 15... :eek:

These boards are an embarrassingly big part of my day to day life, as you may be able to tell from my post count... :( :o
Take comfort in it! These are the first boards I've managed to join and stick with, after lurking things for 15 years. It's a real source of enjoyment and good company, which i struggle to find sometimes. :)

You're still a nipper though ;)

Soldato
I'm more than happy to be called a nipper. I'm busy panicking about entering my "mid 20's" next month, so it makes me feel better! :p
25 is terrible mate ;)

I moved out at the start of the year (whilst I was 24 still I guess) and it's been great to have my own space and to start building a home.

Have your moving out plans developed recently?

Soldato
wait till you 30+ lol
I second this :(:p I wish I could be 25 again

Didn't realise you were so young Acme. I joined the forums when I was 17 not so active these days though. Only hop on occasionally now (not as good as it was back then ;))

In other news think my kindle is trying to hint at me. Got a notification this morning saying "hey now you've finished this book why not check out these recommendations":

"Inspired by browsing history " = romance novels (of the rather rude variety) :o:D

"Recommended for you" = The Holy Bible

:D:D:D oh how I lol'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom