Forza Horizon 4

Soldato
Er, I haven't even seen a million let alone win one in a spin :eek:

My spins tend to be duplicate clothing items and the odd 5K here and there.

They are very rare but they do come up from time to time. I saw it 2-3 times before I won it.

My spins tend to be mediocre cars I am not interested in again and again. I think I have won 5 or 6 Twerkstallions. I get a bunch of old Chevvies a lot too.

Associate
I've not had any duplicates yet but that sounds like that could be a thing? That's not fun. At least my G920 wheel works on this game. Bad at drifting but awesome at just cruisin' around :)

Soldato
I've not had any duplicates yet but that sounds like that could be a thing? That's not fun. At least my G920 wheel works on this game. Bad at drifting but awesome at just cruisin' around :)

Is the wheel working ok then? I remember reading reviews when game came out that the wheel support wasn't great.

Ree

Ree

Associate
anybody managed to do the PR over the M68 in the winter seasonal event ?

This one is beating me, im getting 191m in my Bowler , tried so many cars and tunes! :(

managed around 250m in the summer !

16ft short in my ferrari was closest i got. am done trying now that was in umpteen attempts. total walloper whoever put that up as a challenge.

Man of Honour
Yea I get that but I don't want to like it and then have to sub lol

Well you could always do £1 to see if you like it, got to be cheaper than £25 to see if you like it. Or consider it this way, the sub is £3.99, if the cheapest you've seen it is £25, thats 6 lots of £3.99, so you could have it for 6 months worth of £3.99 and it'd still only cost the same as the £25. Except you'd be paying the £25 over the course of 6 months rather than in one lumpsum and who knows, you may only play it for 3 months before getting bored of it anyway, in which case it will only have cost you £9 :)

Associate
Is the wheel working ok then? I remember reading reviews when game came out that the wheel support wasn't great.

It took a lot of tweaking but finally got it to a place i'm happy with. Certain off road tracks make the car behave weird, it's like the wheels turn fully and then never straighten up again. With a controller it's a doddle. But overall, having great fun with a wheel. Just cruising round Edinburgh using manual gears and a clutch :) just like the real thing. If only it had a VR mode.

Back
Top Bottom