Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I like the squatter more purposeful look it gives but those arches I think need to be paired with rear roll bars for my tastes.

How do you get on with those tyres on the road? I've been thinking of putting something a bit more beefy on mine but as a good bit of my driving is A roads and dual carriageway as well as back roads I'm not sure it is a good idea for me.

I’m only a day into it but I don’t really notice the difference that much, pressures at 29psi and it’s not to dissimilar to how it was. There is a bit more road noise and it’s a little harsher over bumps

alx

alx

Soldato
New to me C63, 2013 with performance pack. Glorious V8 and noise.

Screenshot-20181201-155444-dubizzle.jpg

Screenshot-20181201-155513-dubizzle.jpg

Now with new, non-black, wheels!

20190623-142151.jpg

Man of Honour
Merc wheels look great. Pickup gash (the wheels work, it's judt those arches, yak).

I'm still undecided on the arches - I think it needs to go the whole hog ruggedized look with roll bars (though they aren't easy to fit with an existing tonneau cover), step rail, etc. to pull it off for my tastes.

Man of Honour
Washed it before the weekend and with the weather it was already a smeary mess of dried dust/rain and a bird had done its business all over the front :(

WSGsyeU.jpg

Always going to be a losing battle anyhow as a couple of days of use and its covered in mud.

Soldato
Where are the new wheels fool? :p (I prefer the old ones anyway, soz)
Waiting for center caps and front tyre size was too wide, rubbed on arches.. I like them but not sure if gloss black will work... Might get them refurbished in racing gold

Did someone steal the other exhaust pipe?
Single exit system :) better flow, lower weight etc.

Did tickle my ocd at first but don't mind it now, looking to get a diffuser in the future to close of the 2nd exit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom