Is violence against women now the new norm for the Tory party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Surprise surprise the neighbour is left wing.

Oh and they’ve also fallen out with Boris in the past and they also thought it was so terrifying they had to call the police.

What a joke.
Precisely, and the fact this pair of poundshop Stasi immediately went running off to the Guardian - the left-wing virtue signaller’s rag of choice - presumably after they found out the Police weren’t interested, should tell everyone all they need to know about their motivation. ‘Frightened and concerned’, my arse ...

I wonder how the rest of the people in that street feel, knowing they have a pair of snitches living among them?

Man of Honour
As just discussed on LBC, Boris girlfriend has confirmed it was a normal argument. Her friend has said she is very unhappy that her private life has been recorded and made public. The neighbour who made the complaint has in the past admitted to sticking her fingers up at Boris in the streets and making tweets likening him to Hitler.

So as suspected this is simply a politically motivated smear.

Caporegime
As just discussed on LBC, Boris girlfriend has confirmed it was a normal argument.

That’s what victims of domestic violence say...I’m not saying any violence occurred either. I don’t care if it was only a jolly disagreement ...

Any methods that abide by the law or protest to stop Boris becoming PM should be celebrated...

Good on the neighbours! Hope it topples his PM hopes.

Caporegime
That’s what victims of domestic violence say...I’m not saying any violence occurred either. I don’t care if it was only a jolly disagreement ...

It’s also what instigators of domestic violence say.

The interesting thing here is perhaps the inherent sexism in a lot of the outrage.

Boris and his partner have an argument - the assumption seems to be that he is the one potentially in the wrong.

Male MP removes female protestor, articles about violence towards women etc...etc... appear, would be much less of a fuss if the protestor was make.

Man of Honour
Yes thats right a person should be arrested for reporting a domestic disturbance that suddenly stopped after lots of sceaming and banging/crashing after they also then tried to get an answer from the door. Right wing logic in full swing I see. I also note your other anti women thread. Well done sir.

Talk about political bias. What was it you said. Not the action but the politics or something?

Amazing times in this forum.

Diane Abbot has a drink on a train. Lock her up.

Female protestor gets manhandled by a male Tory. Lock her up and give the guy a medal.

Boris has potential violent domestic. Lock up the person reporting it and give Boris a pat on the back.

Your ability to draw false equivalence then blame others for not doing the same never ceases to amaze.

Caporegime

The interesting thing here is perhaps the inherent sexism in a lot of the outrage.

Boris and his partner have an argument - the assumption seems to be that he is the one potentially in the wrong.

Male MP removes female protestor, articles about violence towards women etc...etc... appear, would be much less of a fuss if the protestor was make.

Your first point...true.

Man of Honour

All points true.

Soldato

Any methods that abide by the law or protest to stop Boris becoming PM should be celebrated...

Good on the neighbours! Hope it topples his PM hopes.
Now now easy, we know you are not a fan

Man of Honour
Genuine question

Do you think even 20 years ago the public would be happy to have someone who left his wife and kids for another woman as PM?

It doesn't personally bother me, though I don't have a lot of time for people who have multiple affairs, but it's interesting how views have changed over a short time.

I remember discussing this subject with two sets of my French relatives, one bunch from the north, around Lens, and another bunch from the south, in the Toulouse area, while we were at a family wedding in Daumeray, Maine-et-Loire a few years ago.
It started off with with the long running rumour that another cousin from the English side of the family was at it with his daughter’s teacher, and whether it was okay to accept this.
One of the guys from Lens said, “It wasn’t that long ago that Mitterrand had to confess that he had a daughter, Mazirine, from a long term affair with Mme. Pingeot, when he’d been married for years.”
“Yes”, said one of the southerners, “and he could be trusted to do the right thing for La République.”
Someone chipped in with, “How about Hollande? he did his best for the country, he got a couple of things wrong, but he pulled our troops out of Afghanistan and there wasn’t a Frenchman alive who didn’t secretly applaud his long running relationship (while married), with Ségolène Royal, with whom he had four children, then he trumped that by getting caught being chauffeured across Paris on a scooter for trysts with the beautiful Julie Gayet, he should have got a second Légion d’Honneur for that.”
In the light of that, Bojo seems a rank amateur in the affair stakes.

Associate
If I spilt wine onto the sofa my wife too would start screaming and throwing items of low value around. It is the inherent nature of women

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
As just discussed on LBC, Boris girlfriend has confirmed it was a normal argument. . . .
Well fancy that; she doesn't want to lose her job and as a reult, backs up her abusive employer's "explanation" :eek:

Meanwhile, Poundshop Stasi, bleeding heart leftie Jeremy Hunt has added his voice to calls for compulsive liar Bonker Boris to answer questions about a row with his unfortunate dependent girlfriend which led to police being called to her address.

Neighbours of the man who overheard a row between Boris Johnson and his partner Carrie Symonds, prompting a late-night police callout, have corroborated his account of the incident with one saying the “tear-up” led him to believe that someone was being murdered. (LINK)
Bonker Boris seems to be surrounded by people who "care about others", just not enough of them :(

Last edited:
Soldato
2 days out of every month my wife is quite capable of throwing stuff and going nuts if I merely point out that it might be pms causing her bad mood. Some pms afflicted women would kill their own shadow if they could during bad episodes.

It's how it is. Doctors just laugh at them if they try to get help for it as well.

There could be a very simple explanation for the fallout.

Caporegime
Precisely, and the fact this pair of poundshop Stasi immediately went running off to the Guardian - the left-wing virtue signaller’s rag of choice - presumably after they found out the Police weren’t interested, should tell everyone all they need to know about their motivation. ‘Frightened and concerned’, my arse ...

I wonder how the rest of the people in that street feel, knowing they have a pair of snitches living among them?

The majority of rich people seem to be remainers so they'll probably be in good company. Why do you think Brexit has been so difficult in the first place? money is power.

It just irks me when they tell us it will be bad for the poor, what they really mean is it will be bad for them but "Brexit will be terrible for me as a millionaire" isn't a very convincing argument to stay for poor and working class people.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom