*** PC Gaming - Daily Deals Thread ***

Soldato
Thronebreaker is down to £11.79 on GOG and £11.69 on Steam, which I believe is the cheapest its been. Great game for those who enjoyed Gwent when playing Witcher 3. Really good story and I was surprised at how varied the Gwent battles are.

Soldato
I've not even heard of that (Twitch and Amazon Prime, yes, but not as a combination). I'll have to check this out.

I’d you’re a Prime Member it’s well worth it mate. Games aren’t as good as they used to be, I got some absolute blinders for free, but it’d about 5 free games every month, plus a load of add-on and dlc content.

Bit of a pain to set up, but once done all you do is go to the page and click ‘claim’ on them, and they’re added to your account.

Caporegime
I’d you’re a Prime Member it’s well worth it mate. Games aren’t as good as they used to be, I got some absolute blinders for free, but it’d about 5 free games every month, plus a load of add-on and dlc content.

Bit of a pain to set up, but once done all you do is go to the page and click ‘claim’ on them, and they’re added to your account.

Thanks, I might look into that. :)

Soldato
Borderlands Handsome collection is £2.01 on Steam right now. Insane value for money even if you have the base games but not all the DLC.

Bought this the other day, Borderlands 2 is great fun! Quite happy now that I have my PC back and a bit more time for gaming at weekends.

Apparently the Steam summer sale is starting at 6pm today.

Back
Top Bottom