Poll: French Grand Prix 2019, Paul Ricard - Race 8/21

Rate the 2019 worst race of the year out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I hate all this fake painted track stuff. I want gravel traps that would bog a tank down, and big sossie kerbs that will fire a stray car into orbit.
I laughed. The Raikkonen “off” in qualifying says it all tbh.

Loses it on track and basically ends up at the back end of the car park, with no loss other than a wrecked lap.

I want cars punished for going off track but they’ve gone too far in the wrong direction with a lot of tracks.

Soldato

Loses it on track and basically ends up at the back end of the car park, with no loss other than a wrecked lap.

I want cars punished for going off track but they’ve gone too far in the wrong direction with a lot of tracks.

It's a combination of safety and making sure cars can keep going so that the "spectacle" of the race doesn't get stopped when cars go out.

Caporegime
Terrible race so far.

I said this before it's the same in golf, the 'rough' grass isn't really rough at all so there's no real punishment for missing the fairways. It's the same thing here make a mistake and there's no real punishment. True bravery is taking risks when there are negative consequences, anyone can be brave when there's none.

Back
Top Bottom