Best X570 Motherboards

Associate
So far from what I see I would probably go for the x570 Taichi unless the UK price is stupid. Was hoping for decent prices and have been waiting with high anticipation for 8 months but quite dissappointed with the prices on x570. Any new tech product these days gets quite expensive compared to previous generations.

I might go for an x470 instead it is just I want to get the latest and greatest since I only make a new desktop only when I need to. Currently I am still running on a p775, Q9550 processor but it doesn't like my new vega 56 :p at 1080p.

I will definitelly wait for reviews and I might even try to wait untill the 3950x to be released although I cannot wait any longer. I got parts for this new build bought last Christmas and still haven't built my Pc :p

I'm in the same boat... I've got an x370 Taichi and the bios support has been a joke, so I've resigned myself to buying a new mobo this time. I thought about an x470, but you only get 1 PCIe 3.0 m.2 slot unless you're willing to use the 8x slot with an adapter. Asrock is definitely a good value option, but considering their bios support I'm leaning towards Asus or Gigabyte, depending on price. The Aouros x570 Pro WiFi looks pretty promising for a wallet-friendly option, but I'm really hoping the Aouros Master or Crosshair VIII hits my budget (don't want to go much over £300).

Soldato
I'm in the same boat... I've got an x370 Taichi and the bios support has been a joke, so I've resigned myself to buying a new mobo this time. I thought about an x470, but you only get 1 PCIe 3.0 m.2 slot unless you're willing to use the 8x slot with an adapter. Asrock is definitely a good value option, but considering their bios support I'm leaning towards Asus or Gigabyte, depending on price. The Aouros x570 Pro WiFi looks pretty promising for a wallet-friendly option, but I'm really hoping the Aouros Master or Crosshair VIII hits my budget (don't want to go much over £300).

The Aurous Master was £430 after conversion at the Austria site.

The Aourus Pro ATX was £295

The Aourus Pro Wifi ATX was not listed, but I expect this the be > £300

The I Aourus Pro Wifi mITX was £250 but missing a number of features due to it's small size.

Associate
The Aurous Master was £430 after conversion at the Austria site.

The Aourus Pro ATX was £295

The Aourus Pro Wifi ATX was not listed, but I expect this the be > £300

The I Aourus Pro Wifi mITX was £250 but missing a number of features due to it's small size.

Looking more like the Pro WiFi in that case - VRM should be plenty for a sane overclock on a 3700x in that case. I'm guessing it'll come in at about £315...

I've ruled out the Taichi as the memory setup is t-topology. The other contender is the MSI Ace, which seems to be suspiciously well priced going by the leaks.

Associate
Looks like pro for me too. But I don’t need Wi-Fi, so hopefully will be able to get out for under £300.

Hoping Buoldzoid does a teardown but unless there's something hideously wrong that I've missed, it seems more than good enough. The Ultra is essentially the same board with a 3rd m.2, but charging a whopping great premium for it. Even if I could justify the Master, I'd probably be better off putting the extra money towards a 12 core.

Soldato
I'm holding onto my wallet until all the big reviews come out for the boards. Making the jump back to AMD, planning on getting the 3900x for the extra cores but want to overclock it on air as far as I can. Want to see if I can get away with a cheaper x470 board or if it's worth getting a 570 for futureproofing and a higher overclock.

Associate
Pricespy is showing results from 1 retailer. Both the Asrock Taichi and MSI MPG carbon wifi showing for around £250.
Hope this is what we can expect and not just place holder price.

Associate
We are all getting excited, I Can't wait to see the Asus x570 Range final price on Release,
The Asus Rog Strix x570-I Gaming ITX as true 6 + 2 phase same as the
"Asus Rog Strix x470-I Gaming ITX" Price £160 &
"Asus Rog Strix B450-I Gaming ITX" Price seen at £139

What I have seen is the Asus Rog Strix x570-I Gaming ITX Will be £220 or more for the same Phases seen on the B450-I/X470-I
They really have not done anything special being ITX PC-E 4.0 will not matter due to size of the board limit.

Funny thing is the Asus B450-I & X470 ITX are the same board just Model number/
So best pick would be the B450-I £139

Last edited:
Associate
Pricespy is showing results from 1 retailer. Both the Asrock Taichi and MSI MPG carbon wifi showing for around £250.
Hope this is what we can expect and not just place holder price.

Good spot! £350 for the MSI Ace looks like the right ballpark. If £250 is accurate for the Taichi, it could be the price/performance champ. The Asus prices look like they're all over the place, so it could be that they've not announced their pricing yet.

If the Ace doesn't use a VRM doubler, I'd probably stretch the budget, otherwise the Taichi is looking like a contender (despite my reservations!).

Associate
Taichi Only £250, That would be tempting, Got my eye on the Gigabyte Range,
Did have the Gigabyte AX370 Gaming 5 ,
Great looking board & built in Audio & Fan control software, Just the Dual Bios thing seems to brick on random for no reason,
a lot of people had trouble with this , hope they sort this out on the X570 range.

Associate
@adrichardson81

I can't see that being only £250, just had a look at the board on Asrock website I bet it will be around £350 or more looks to Lovely & loaded with features to only be £250
Also its one of the top tier Boards with the X570 Phantom Gaming X

Bet we can only hope :)

Now got my Eye on Asrock Range & Gigabyte

Last edited:
Associate
@adrichardson81

I can't see that being only £250, just had a look at the board on Asrock website I bet it will be around £350 or more looks to Lovely & loaded with features to only be £250
Also its one of the top tier Boards with the X570 Phantom Gaming X

Bet we can only hope :)

Now got my Eye on Asrock Range & Gigabyte

Not sure if you've seen the Buildzoid video, but it's a 12+2 phase with a doubler. It's not really in the same league as something like the Crosshair VIII Hero or the Aouros Master.

I'm seeing it as a mid-range design with hopefully some high-end features in the bios.

Asrock are very competitive on their pricing and features, so I wouldn't be amazed if it's only about £50 more than the x470 Taichi.

Associate
Asrock X570 Line

Ultra High end
X570 AQUA Flagship 12 x DrMos for VCORE (Limited Edition 999) $999
X570 Creator --- 12 x VCORE DrMos Creator is geared towards content creators with a
similar feature set to the flagship ASRock X570 Aqua,

High End
X570 Phantom Gaming X Flagship--- 12 x VCORE 50A DrMos
X570 Taichi Ultimate 12 x VCORE 50A DrMos (ISL69147+ISL6617 doubler) $449/489
X570 Taichi 12 x VCORE 50A DrMos (ISL69147+ISL6617 doubler) $350/399

Mid range
X570 Phantom Gaming 6
X570 Extreme4 --- 8 x VCORE DrMos
X570 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac <--- ITX!

Low End
X570 Steel Legend --- probably 8 x DrMos $189/200
X570 Pro4
X570M Pro4
X570 Phantom Gaming 4

Wait & see

Last edited:
Soldato
Asrock X570 AQUA........what on earth.

I was looking at the MSI Godlike, that will be a board to last me for quite a few years, the price is looking around £630, thats pretty much on a par with the Intel version, ive been saying for years how Intel versions got all of these high end nice looking boards, and they seemed to forget about the AMD versions, maybe they didnt think RyZen was going to be so big, its taken them 3 generations to realize it, however the ASRock X570 Tachi is looking very tempting.

Id of gone for the MSI ACE, especially at that price, but the Gold aspects on it to me are ugly.

Gigabyte is out of the question for me, The X570 AORUS XTREME is nearly £1000, and the next board down from that looks like they cut way to much, the aesthetics are on a completely different level.

Im quite surprised no of the boards are up on any sites really, for pre order or anything, they must have them coming in by now, its not like every available x570 motherboard is going to turn up at shops doors on Sunday 7th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom