Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Don't let it ever take a knock or fall over, the impeller comes slightly loose and they sound like they're spawning demons from the underworld.

I paid £15 for the accidental cover so should be OK.

Also bought this yesterday:
2shN8Js.png

As well as another 16GB RAM to drop in and an enclosure for my 1TB Sasumg EVO SSD.

Soldato
Not sure about making a room less dusty, but at least while I'm sleeping it won't be blowing dusty pollen filled air at me all night.

How much do spare filters cost, though?

I use a Winix air purifier for scooping up dust at the moment.

Is there actually anything you can do to remove dust from the air? my house is ridiculous for dust.

Yeah, air purifiers like the Winix I mentioned. You still need to dust regularly to stop build up, but the Winix will get a lot of it out of the air.

Soldato
Same - to the point where I've considered just starting again when I move house, discarding all my dusty possessions. Is it because I'm in an old house or something about my lifestyle that makes dust?

Old house, plus pets and the time you spend in it, and so on. Not having filtered air conditioning as standard is hell for dust in UK homes. Living in populated areas like London wouldn't help either.

Associate
Same - to the point where I've considered just starting again when I move house, discarding all my dusty possessions. Is it because I'm in an old house or something about my lifestyle that makes dust?

My house is fairly busy with the family and three dogs, two of them huskies and i think a lot of it is down to them.
Our living room used to be all black glass furniture, looked nice when i bought it but needs dusting every single day.
Wife got me to agree to gradually swap it all out for oak, the TV unit is the only thing we still have.

Back
Top Bottom