The wife has had her fill of the 'D'

Soldato
She is full up. She can't take no more D.

She studied an access course to get her into Uni to study Midwifery over the last 12 months. She applied for 3 Universities and got accepted for all of them.

2 days agos she handed her last assignment in and her being her she was disappointed in it as she thought she didn't do very well ( she was like this for all of her assignments pretty much)

She had an email today stating her work was the best she (tutor) has seen. She was given her last D. Over all she has D in everything she did. If I remember rightly she has 48 distinctions overall which is the maximum she could have got.

So proud of her and considering the crap we have going for us right now I am shocked she managed to do it all. To top it off she was awarded 'Highly commended' award at the Peak awards for Derby college. Out of 2000 students I think. Amazing woman. She should have been starting Uni in Jan 2020 but she is delaying it till the Sept or the following Jan (2021) which allows us to get things sorted at home.

happy husband right now.

Soldato
Well I think with achievements like that my wife would be getting a lot of D as well. I find its the best way to congratulate her.

Only problem with that is she also seems to have had enough of the D these days :(

Back
Top Bottom