***There are jobs here***

Associate
I'm looking to fill two roles, near london

--Oracle Developer
Skills in APEX PL/SQL Packages Functions Integrations
Ideally experience is 10g DB's and Oracle Forms
Currently looking to migrate the Oracle cloud so any experience in this is a plus

-- Product Data Programmer
Sales specification, pricing and order generation
Survey specification, price comparison
Manufacturing Bill of materials & fabrication details including interfaces to automated machinery
Product costing and margin analysis
Interfaces to other systems & external suppliers.

If interested hit my up via trust.

Tea Drinker
Don
Looking for a trainee & assistant Quantity Surveyor, full time, possibly University sponsored for the right person. Must drive and have own transport, interesting projects Canary Wharf, White City, Sussex & Essex.

Possibly someone that would retrain, great opportunity. The only down side is working with me :)

Soldato
Looking for a trainee & assistant Quantity Surveyor, full time, possibly University sponsored for the right person. Must drive and have own transport, interesting projects Canary Wharf, White City, Sussex & Essex.

Possibly someone that would retrain, great opportunity. The only down side is working with me :)

Where about in Sussex?

Caporegime

Deets? Hours? How much? Perks? I could be interested, or know someone who might be if the salary is a bit low.

Soldato

I live/work in Gatwick and I am looking for a different career - But I have a salary requirement of at least £30k - I imagine this trainee/assistant position would be lower paid for a while?

Soldato
The MSP/Reseller I am working at are currently looking for multiple people in different roles due to quite a bit of growth recently. Company is based in South Oxfordshire, and the majority of the customers are near there as well. Some of the jobs will require on-site work, or being on a customer site a few days a week, but again these are all within reasonable distance of the office.

Roles we currently have are;

2nd Line support tech
3rd/4th Line support tech
Project Delivery Engineer (2nd line or above skill levels)
Junior Security Analyst

If anyone wants any more info on the above let me know and I can dig more out!

Soldato
In need of a DevOps Engineer with experience deploying Kafka on Kubernetes at scale. Very interesting project for a major global company - CONTRACT.
Please trust me for more details.

Soldato
Outside shot - but any General Insurance Solvency II experts here from looking for a 3 month interim position with the possibility of perm?

Looking to bring in somebody to take the lead in bringing in our Solvency II Pillar 1 modelling in house. Was one of my big ticket items this year but I've constantly been pulled onto other priorities and we just need somebody to get this over the line. Role would be in West Sussex.

Back
Top Bottom