Rafa Leaves Newcastle

Caporegime
Newcastle a certainty to be relegated without him. And this supposed takeover hasn’t gone anywhere, probably due to Ashley wanting more money. A disaster for the club.

Associate
Good, no decent manager or player should stick around this club!

The only thing we've shown any ambition for in the last ten years is winning the championship!

Soldato
For the first time since 1988 I won’t be attending a Newcastle game, I have just cancelled my season ticket and will not return until the fat parasite has left my club or died in fiery accident

Soldato
Gary monk is poison he gets a job then falls out with people to get the sack so he gets a bumper pay out why would anyone want him at their club

Caporegime
******* hell, they could’ve built something amazing backing him, thrives in that sort of club (sans the owner)

Soldato
Rafa back to Chelsea then?

Shame for Newcastle, great manager who could have done great things if they'd backed him in the transfer market.

Soldato
I miss heading over to Newcastle for the weekend and catching a Match but unless this takeover happens I will continue to not spend a penny on the club. Shambles.
Newcastle a certainty to be relegated without him. And this supposed takeover hasn’t gone anywhere, probably due to Ashley wanting more money. A disaster for the club.
I believe the group made a small comment a week or two ago said it was still progressing. A company was also set up named Monochrome Acquisitions in London by the group. Time will tell they did say it won't be quick.

Back
Top Bottom