• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Vega 56 worth it at around £200?

Man of Honour
OP
Thanks again. I've been looking at reviews and initially they looked fairly equal,with the 1070 pushing ahead in a few titles my son likes. But I then found a few reviews updating their results for 2019 and the V56 appears to have pulled quite a bit ahead of the stock 1070 and approaches a 1080 in some games. I was genuinely surprised.

Thanks. It looks like the V56 is a cracking card and I've been happy with the V64 in my own machine.

Man of Honour
OP
Don't think that's enough of a discount for second hand considering they cost £236 new.
Thanks. But the only V56 I can find for £236 are for reference coolers. This one has a better cooler.

EDIT: Decided to go for it. It's a B grade item from here so it's returnable if there are issues when I receive it and it has a 90 day warranty. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
does it come with the 2 free games ?
if so id go for it, if not id spend the extra ~£70 for a new card with full warranty and the games

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
B Grade items have no promotional items with them so no free games.

Wait until Wednesday as some special offers on 56 going live for new ones with games.

Back
Top Bottom