Huion drawing tablets any good?

Soldato
Looking to get one for my mum who's an artist for her birthday and the pricing for this manufacturer seems very reasonable.

Anyone have one? Or should I go for a Wacom?

Associate
Not had hands on with a Huion and do love my Wacom, but from the reviews I've seen they look pretty good, maybe not quite as good as Wacom but really good for the price.

Associate
i have a huion, used wacom in the past and pen tablets such as samsung and the huion is amazing for the price. not quite as accurate as the higher end wacom tablets but more than enough for any line art, painting or colouring in general. I reviewed them pretty extensivly before i purchased it and couldnt find many bad reviews.
*edit* the model i have is the Inspiroy H950p, paid about £55 in a sale but they go for £70ish now.
one thing i would add is if she is use to traditional media then there is a bit of a learning curve moving to digital. I would also suggest using KRITA as its just as good as PS for painting but free

Soldato
OP
Not had hands on with a Huion and do love my Wacom, but from the reviews I've seen they look pretty good, maybe not quite as good as Wacom but really good for the price.

i have a huion, used wacom in the past and pen tablets such as samsung and the huion is amazing for the price. not quite as accurate as the higher end wacom tablets but more than enough for any line art, painting or colouring in general. I reviewed them pretty extensivly before i purchased it and couldnt find many bad reviews.
*edit* the model i have is the Inspiroy H950p, paid about £55 in a sale but they go for £70ish now.
one thing i would add is if she is use to traditional media then there is a bit of a learning curve moving to digital. I would also suggest using KRITA as its just as good as PS for painting but free

Cheers folks.

Think I will go for one of the Huions, trouble is narrowing it down as there are quite a few models. Will look around the £50ish mark.

Off to YouTube I go :D

Back
Top Bottom