Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
hi, just to clarify, i already have fibre 80/20 but no tv. would i be able to apply the discount to my current fibre deal if i chose the tv and fibre option?
Superfast is available to all, but the offer wouldn't apply I'm afraid. You can take the TV only offer though. The website often has trouble with existing stand alone talk and broadband customers so it might be best to phone if you want to go ahead.

Associate
Superfast is available to all, but the offer wouldn't apply I'm afraid. You can take the TV only offer though. The website often has trouble with existing stand alone talk and broadband customers so it might be best to phone if you want to go ahead.

i will call them up thank you. i have sent you a trust message.

Soldato
Finally convinced the Mrs we should get Sky Sports HD so I can stop borrowing friends GO accounts for Football/F1!

The only clause is I have to find a deal to get it no more than £40 per month, is this doable?

Caporegime
OP
Finally convinced the Mrs we should get Sky Sports HD so I can stop borrowing friends GO accounts for Football/F1!

The only clause is I have to find a deal to get it no more than £40 per month, is this doable?
Absolutely. With one of my 40% off codes and the in contract pricing it’ll be easily doable.

Associate
Absolutely. With one of my 40% off codes and the in contract pricing it’ll be easily doable.

Is that 40% and 32% off the online price?

i.e. Sky Ent with HD + Sky Q 1TB is £27 a month and another £27 for Superfast BB, would your code reduce that to £16.20 Ent with HD and £18.36 for Superfast BB?

Caporegime
OP
Is that 40% and 32% off the online price?

i.e. Sky Ent with HD + Sky Q 1TB is £27 a month and another £27 for Superfast BB, would your code reduce that to £16.20 Ent with HD and £18.36 for Superfast BB?
I think the 40% off includes the in contract discounts. Standard Superfast price is £32 so 40% off that price. Entertainment is £27 standard so again 40% off that. HD is 40% off too.

Caporegime
OP
Awesome, thanks man.

Think I need to cancel TalkTalk now, won't let me order Sky cause it says there's an active line in so I can't get broadband.
You most certainly can order broadband but you'll likely need to call. Don't cancel yet otherwise you'll be without internet for anywhere between 4 days and two weeks!

Back
Top Bottom