Apex Legends BR

Associate
Really need to get back on with you guys! Has season 2 started yet or is this just them building up to it
No not yet, think its sometime in July. Still enjoying Apex so I'll probably buy the season pass as it was only 7 or 8 quid. Worth it for the hundreds of hours into a free game imo.

Soldato
No not yet, think its sometime in July. Still enjoying Apex so I'll probably buy the season pass as it was only 7 or 8 quid. Worth it for the hundreds of hours into a free game imo.

agreed - normally don't bother with season passes etc but for the sake of £8 or so, the amount of enjoyment and game time I've had from this it's totally worth it.

Caporegime
Sounds like the current server randomness. Load the game up but leave it on the main title screen for a minute then hit quit and then cancel. You’ll have an option for your data centre at the bottom. Sydney Australia currently shows as -1 for ping so some have suggested that people are being connected there. Of course choose London.

London is a mess choose a European one. Like Netherlands. The lag on london was worse than playing on mars server. It was ridiculous.

You are correct on Australia showing up as -1 and connecting you there so games are poo.

Caporegime
London is a mess choose a European one. Like Netherlands. The lag on london was worse than playing on mars server. It was ridiculous.

You are correct on Australia showing up as -1 and connecting you there so games are poo.
I noticed Salt Lake City showing as - 1 last night too. Won a game last night with a duo and he was a Random too!

Caporegime
How do they get all the players on the same server? Do they have an agreement with Respawn /EA?

lolwut?

they have a local server on site. which all the pc's connect to.

you can then have the server choose what game / custom rules, etc to load up on all the machines.

you can then from the main server reboot machines, etc if they aren't working right.

they don't use the internet at all. so no latency or ping issues. it's real time. however it does still depend on the tick rate of the server. Apex has a really low tick rate which is why you get trades. Not often because damage of weapons is very low and sniping isn't common but it does still happen.

the guy said he's had issues getting pubg to work on his server so he does apex / fortnite more so and has stopped doing pubg as much because of software issues server side. so he's running his own custom servers.

Back
Top Bottom