What do you clean your Noble chairs with?

Soldato
I’ve got a white and black Noble Epic gaming chair, it’s PU leather.

Just wondering what products you use to clean and ‘condition’ your chairs?

Soldato
OP
Hm.. still trying to sell the kidney to buy one xD

Have to say it was worth it for me mate. I’m not a small chap, and I’ve gone through a lot of chairs at work. The noble has been absolutely rock solid. Super comfortable, and matches my white with black accents theme nicely. The level of adjustment is crazy.

I’d you're the taller / broader sort who struggles with Staples/Viking type chairs, this is a whole other league. The padding has stayed rock solid, and it’s super comfortable, if quite firm. Only gripe is the head cushion doesn’t offer enough adjustability, and feels a bit tacked on last minute.

Unfortunately, something I’ve worn has transferred some dark dye and I’d like to get it bright and sparkling again! Hence the thread.

Associate
I just use Leather wipes I got from the jungle £5.50 for 2 big packs, I have leather sofa's I use them on and they are great.

Associate
Have to say it was worth it for me mate. I’m not a small chap, and I’ve gone through a lot of chairs at work. The noble has been absolutely rock solid. Super comfortable, and matches my white with black accents theme nicely. The level of adjustment is crazy.

I’d you're the taller / broader sort who struggles with Staples/Viking type chairs, this is a whole other league.
I'm really liking the look of this chair but not quite sure the bolsters will be comfortable enough.
I have sports seats in my car with bolsters either side and the seating space in between the bolsters is 325mm.
When you say 'I'm not a small chap' I am 6'3 and around 17.5 stone so I'm not a small chap either. I much prefer the look of this chair over the Hero but at the end of the day it's mostly about the comfort.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
I'm really liking the look of this chair but not quite sure the bolsters will be comfortable enough.
I have sports seats in my car with bolsters either side and the seating space in between the bolsters is 325mm.
When you say 'I'm not a small chap' I am 6'3 and around 17.5 stone so I'm not a small chap either. I much prefer the look of this chair over the Hero but at the end of the day it's mostly about the comfort.

I’m 6”2 17st, I have plenty of room. I’m not overweight though (I’m not suggesting you are!) so I can’t comment from that angle.

The chair could accommodate someone much larger than me.

Back
Top Bottom