*** The Official iOS 13 Thread ***

Associate
I'm using beta 2 on my iPhone XS Max, has anyone experienced the map not freezing in a certain positon on the car play home screen and your car "arrow" driving up and out of the map and it remaining static and not following the car? Mine does this when not using navigation after a couple of minutes.

*Hope this makes sense*

Caporegime
What a palaver. I had to strip my iPad mini (16GB) almost down to nothing to create space to install the damn update. I only want to try the Steam link and connect my Xbone controller to see if it all works. Hope the future beta updates won't be as big as 3GB.

Caporegime
What a palaver. I had to strip my iPad mini (16GB) almost down to nothing to create space to install the damn update. I only want to try the Steam link and connect my Xbone controller to see if it all works. Hope the future beta updates won't be as big as 3GB.

You used to be able to update via iTunes and it needed less space.

Soldato
Public beta seems pretty good. I still feel they could cut down the number of pre installed stuff further. Watch could go into settings, find my into maps, photos into camera, FaceTime into phone, to name but a few.

Caporegime
Steam link doesn't work properly on iPadOS 13 beta yet. When loading up, it detects my Xbox One controller and asks me to verify each button prompt in turn. Then when it gets to the Xbox button (Guide button) is doesn't detect that press. I skip it and then the app crashes. Now going to try a DualShock 4 instead.

EDIT: What a load of crock. The Touchpad isn't recognised as a valid button in Steamlink on DualShock 4. Come on Valve, sort it out.

Soldato
People who are running the PB, do you think it’s stable enough to put on your daily driver?
I’d say no. Depends on what you use the device for but I’ve had a lot of odd ball issues since installing just last night. My usage is as a general household device rather than something I use for work so I can get by these issues I suppose.

Associate
I’m running the public beta on my XS Max. I’ve noticed a few little bugs here and there. Need to delve into the new features gradually. I also used the new CarPlay interface for the first time this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom