Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
I don't think that dust is specific to old houses. Our house is about 3.5 years old and for at least the first couple of years it was dusty as hell because the building was settling and the plasterboard etc was putting out dust. I've not found a solution for it.

Soldato
Solid flooring such as wood will also mean that dust shows up a heck of a lot more readily than if carpeted. Not only because it's more visible, but because the carpet isn't there to store the dust.

Soldato
Cody Nottingham's Code Red DVD.

Should be fun learning, some of these moves look like knuckle busters.

(No pic yet but here's the trailer.)

Edit:

Turns out I also have access to the digital download so I've just had a quick look through some of the effects and methods. Wow, there are some really powerful effects here, really visual stuff. From advanced sleights (the very first trick he teaches - a very visual one-handed colour change - is proving to be a knuckle buster that's going to keep me occupied for a while!) to ingenious gimmicks, it's all been top-drawer stuff so far.

My only criticism is that although Cody performs the tricks brilliantly, he doesn't seem very comfortable explaining them to camera. It doesn't detract from the brilliant material he teaches though, well not for me anyway.

Last edited:
Soldato
XAXNLLah.jpg

I'm thinking it will just be an evening meal replacement, if I get on okay with it. Maybe a lunch replacement as that's the one at work I sometimes struggle to track for calories as it's generally 'home made' food. We'll see I guess!

Soldato
I'm thinking it will just be an evening meal replacement, if I get on okay with it. Maybe a lunch replacement as that's the one at work I sometimes struggle to track for calories as it's generally 'home made' food. We'll see I guess!

I'm interested in how you get on with this. My diet is woeful, eating/drinking all the wrong stuff, and I'm after something that's easy to take and provides all the right stuff.

Soldato
On the buses i'll get you butler

IMG.jpg

Soldato
GlOgsop.jpg

GFa97Y1.jpg

QDAF5vF.jpg

Sold on the Corsair 1000D 8086k build as it was just too big so went for the Fractal S2 which is a great case to work on, although had to shoe-horn those rads in :confused:

• CPU – i9 9900k @5Ghz (on all cores)
  • GPU – Asus Strix RTX 2080Ti OC - 11GB GDDR6 (cooled by EK-Vector Strix RTX 2080 Ti full-cover waterblock)
  • RAM – 32gb Trident Z 3866MHz DDR4 RGB
  • MOBO – Asus Maximus XI Formula
  • PSU – ASUS Thor 850W PSU
  • AUX – Sound Blaster ZxR + Soundblaster ZX desk controller
  • CASE – Fractal Design Define S2 with Meshify S2 front panel
  • COOLING – Full EK water-cooling using EK ZMT (Zero maintenance) tubing and EK fittings throughout: EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB + pump; 1x EK PE-360 radiator at front with 3x ML120 LED fans; 1x EK CE-280 radiator at top with 3x ML120 LED fans (exhaust) – fans controlled by Corsair Commander Pro.
  • HDD 1 – Samsung 970 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS drive)

Back
Top Bottom