Rafa Leaves Newcastle

Soldato
Ugh this is feels so dam fishy.

Rafa people are saying they wanted to speak and yesterdays announcement was a surprise.

NUFC are saying Rafa people didn't turn up for meetings and refuse to speak.

Have a feeling Rafa didn't want to go and was playing hard ball and NUFC have used it as an excuse to get shot.....

Caporegime
Rafa tweeted he’s had more meetings with the chairman at Shanghai SIPG in a week than he had at Newcastle in three years. Ashley is a parasite. Newcastle are the biggest city in the UK with a single team. The potential there is vast, they just need someone who can see that and tap it.

Soldato
I'd love a mass boycott, the problem is there are too many people who refuse to let their season tickets go.

Although amusing re Bruce, personally, I find it sad to see North East football in such a poor state. Newcastle a soap opera, Boro stuttering, and looking skinter, Sunderland a skint mess with more to come I feel, Hartlepool hanging (monkeys :D) on by their finger tips, Darlington ditto, Gateheads nearly went under, Berwick nearly went under, York tend to totter about as well. Even Durham City, don't have a ground, and don't even play near the city.

Pet Northerner
Don
Although amusing re Bruce, personally, I find it sad to see North East football in such a poor state. Newcastle a soap opera, Boro stuttering, and looking skinter, Sunderland a skint mess with more to come I feel, Hartlepool hanging (monkeys :D) on by their finger tips, Darlington ditto, Gateheads nearly went under, Berwick nearly went under, York tend to totter about as well. Even Durham City, don't have a ground, and don't even play near the city.

I agree - I hope Sunderland and Boro can bounce back and for MA to do one. I hate that the whole NE has become the laughing stock of English football.

Soldato
Sad, when it's such a hotbed, and its produced some of the greatest players and managers, time after time. England always do best with some quality north east players in.

Associate
I can't believe they can't even correctly get Steve Bruce on board.

No, that's not true, I can easily believe that Ashley can mess that up as well.

Back
Top Bottom