backlit keyboard

Soldato
So just got my new laptop, dell refurb, and chanced my luck as even though it said non backlit all reviews talked about being backlit.

Would this annoy you?

My current/old laptop is a dell pro11 with a keyboard attached, non backlit and it darker rooms it can be troublesome. Thing is I recon I got a really good deal on the new one so it's mind over wallet.

Option would be further down the line to install a backlit keyboard when they become available on the market.

Associate
So just got my new laptop, dell refurb, and chanced my luck as even though it said non backlit all reviews talked about being backlit.

Would this annoy you?
If it specifically stated that the keyboard is non-backlit, then the only logical conclusion would be that it's non-backlit. Sorry, don't think was the answer you where probably hoping for.

Soldato
OP
It is right the keyboard isn't backlit, I was just chancing my luck that the listing was an input error.

I'm going to keep the laptop, I'll retrofit it when spare parts become available and asked Dell sales rep to see if she can source me one.

Soldato
Yeah you took the gamble and it didn't pay off. It shouldn't really annoy anyone as the main expectation was for it not to have a back lit keyboard. Personally I could never go back to an un-lit keyboard; tried one they other day in dim light and it was horrendous, had to keep pulling the laptop screen forward to so it would light up some of the keys. ;)

Back
Top Bottom