Jessica Jones Season 2 & 3

Permabanned
Watched about 2 or 3 episodes of Season 2 and gave up.

Halfway through this one and its better, though Trish is still really annoying. To be honest we are only watching it as we have nothing else at the moment. :p

Soldato
Didn't think it was that bad tbh. The main problem is Trish, she's just really very annoying - so giving her powers just ramped up be annoying qualities. Quite like all the other characters.

Associate
It's so awful I have no words. Just how it made it 3 seasons is a mystery but glad there is no more.

I really enjoyed Season 1, then season 2 was forgettable, and season 3 took all the bad parts about season 2 and really focused on them, so yeah. Absolute drivel. I can't believe this was greenlit yet daredevil and punisher were axed. Wow.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Season 3 was so so, did not really get to see JJ rock her powers too much either.

I think Marvel want to do those characters the real justice they deserve so that perhaps means a reboot of them, I did hope they made iron fist 'fist' really powerful and JJ and luke should have been much more powerful also but it felt like they dulled down there powers to make them less invincible so the antagonist of the show could stand a chance oh and the budget !

Soldato
Season 3 was so so, did not really get to see JJ rock her powers too much either.

I think Marvel want to do those characters the real justice they deserve so that perhaps means a reboot of them, I did hope they made iron fist 'fist' really powerful and JJ and luke should have been much more powerful also but it felt like they dulled down there powers to make them less invincible so the antagonist of the show could stand a chance oh and the budget !

I didn't actually mind the reduced powers of the characters, I think it helps keep the Marvel heroes in TV shows separate to the films, otherwise people would be asking why they aren't in the films. It also helps them feel a bit more down to earth, a bit more believable in a way, even though the stakes also being smaller makes things a bit less tense. Don't get me wrong, I love the MCU but sometimes the sheer destruction and power of everyone can get a bit much, it's nice to go back to something a bit more low key like the Marvel Netflix shows. The Netflix interpretation of Daredevil was one of my favourite characters on the big or small screen.

Back
Top Bottom