PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Caporegime
OP
I didn't have to have the Xbox Companion app running? As long as you can receive notifications in the bar that pops out on the right, you should be good to go. You also have to give some games permission to access your gamertag when you first boot them up.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
There's a deal on cdkeys. £13 for 3 months game pass ultimate. Does it stack up? As Amazon has a similar deal for £15 but is not stackable.

Soldato
If you have a Samsung phone you may be able to get this deal: https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/14...imate-samsung-members-3249636#thread-comments

I did this:

1. Paid £1 for 1 month of PC game pass
2. Disabled recurring billing.
3. Used the code from my Samsung Members account to get 14 days extra for free (also converts to game pass ultimate).
4. When redeeming the code, it had an option to get an extra month for free if I selected it (re-enabled recurring billing).
5. Lastly I disabled recurring billing again.

All this meant I get 2.5 months of game pass ultimate for the princely sum of £1.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
Ended up paying 40 odd pound for xbox live gold and paid the £1 for upgrade now have ultimate game pass up to January 2021. :)

Well worth it, as apart from the xbox you get these pc games now. the xbox app is kinda ****, doesnt show all the games though.

Soldato
This POS is so slow. Why do MS' servers suck so bad? Aren't they supposed to be big cloud players, but they are getting spanked by Steam in download speeds (easily 30 MB/s). Even goddamn EA & Ubisoft are faster than this!

10 MB/s from a 1 Gbps connection. Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Now I remember why I never give these muppets any of my money.

God forbid I try an actual Xbox, I can only imagine the horror.

Soldato
This POS is so slow. Why do MS' servers suck so bad? Aren't they supposed to be big cloud players, but they are getting spanked by Steam in download speeds (easily 30 MB/s). Even goddamn EA & Ubisoft are faster than this!

10 MB/s from a 1 Gbps connection. Gaaaaaaaaaaah! Now I remember why I never give these muppets any of my money.

God forbid I try an actual Xbox, I can only imagine the horror.

I've not experienced any issues, okay I don't have as great a connection as you, but I get around 60Mb and everything I've downloaded has maxed it out.

Soldato
I've not experienced any issues, okay I don't have as great a connection as you, but I get around 60Mb and everything I've downloaded has maxed it out.

Yeah, it's not too bad at the end of the day but got frustrated when it went so much lower than other services. Worth waiting in the end, Forza is gorgeous!

Back
Top Bottom