*** Show us your Dogs ***

Soldato
maybe he's playing up because he doesn't like going in a cage?
He seems to not mind his cage and doesn't normally have issues going in it. Gives him a break from the kids too. Only time he doesn't like it in there is if my youngest is eating as there's gauranteed to be food on the floor.

Soldato
My happy girl at the park yesterday.

rjfhjjm.jpg

The amount of love she gets from random people is hilarious, plus she's got a borderline obsession with kids. If they're anywhere near us, she'll go over and rope them into playing with her for ages :)

Don
A bit of a thread revival. I'm hoping to update this thread soon with a pic, we are re-homing a 4 year old cockapoo. My eldest and I met him last night and he was amazing!

I'm just wondering if there are any must have items for dog owners now? Anything that makes it better for the dog, easier for the owner etc. Certain types of combs, brushes, bowls, toys, anything good for the winter etc. It's been a a few years since we had a dog.

Don
A bit of a thread revival. I'm hoping to update this thread soon with a pic, we are re-homing a 4 year old cockapoo. My eldest and I met him last night and he was amazing!

I'm just wondering if there are any must have items for dog owners now? Anything that makes it better for the dog, easier for the owner etc. Certain types of combs, brushes, bowls, toys, anything good for the winter etc. It's been a a few years since we had a dog.

The 'seller' changed their mind and we are no longer re homing the pooch, to say my daughter is gutted is an understatement - so am I! The search continues...

Soldato
The 'seller' changed their mind and we are no longer re homing the pooch, to say my daughter is gutted is an understatement - so am I! The search continues...

That's a shame, but at least a dog isn't being abandoned by its original owners.

After a quick browse it looks like Cockapoo puppies go for between £800 and £1500. Quite expensive, but that's normal for popular breeds nowadays I'm afraid.

Maybe a trip to the local shelter to see what they have would be the best option for you and your daughter?

Don
That's a shame, but at least a dog isn't being abandoned by its original owners.

After a quick browse it looks like Cockapoo puppies go for between £800 and £1500. Quite expensive, but that's normal for popular breeds nowadays I'm afraid.

Maybe a trip to the local shelter to see what they have would be the best option for you and your daughter?

I'm not adverse to the cost of the dog, I would just prefer an adult over a pup. It might get to the point where need to look at that side if nothing is coming up in terms of adults.

Soldato
I'm not adverse to the cost of the dog, I would just prefer an adult over a pup. It might get to the point where need to look at that side if nothing is coming up in terms of adults.

I loved the puppy stage, and wouldn't want to miss out on that. But I know more socially aware people prefer to rescue a dog. There's probably loads around the country in centres, as the more popular a dog is the more they are abandoned.

Don
I loved the puppy stage, and wouldn't want to miss out on that. But I know more socially aware people prefer to rescue a dog. There's probably loads around the country in centres, as the more popular a dog is the more they are abandoned.

Well things escalated over the weekend and we now are proud owner of this little girl..cockapoo, 14 weeks old, she's getting her first injections tonight so not long until I can take her out beyond the garden! She's getting on with the kids really well, has taken to us really well!

CoZQlcf.jpg

46TJKJo.jpg

K1oi42h.jpg

Soldato
Well things escalated over the weekend and we now are proud owner of this little girl..cockapoo, 14 weeks old, she's getting her first injections tonight so not long until I can take her out beyond the garden! She's getting on with the kids really well, has taken to us really well!

Congratulations mate, she's adorable!

Soldato

CoZQlcf.jpg

You've made a good choice.

We've got a litter of 9 at the moment that are a few weeks younger and they are great dogs.

Back
Top Bottom