Good lease deals on less than great cars

Soldato
I only do about 2.5k miles a year.

I was considering going electric but I think prices are still a little high so I'm thinking to give it a couple of years and see what is on offer then.

I currently have a e92 330i so I am looking for similar poke but I need a 4 door car. With a 2 year old I can't keep crawling in the back to put him in his chair etc.

I've been looking for about 5 months and have seen octavia vrs slowly dropping in price and the new model coming out explains that. I'm happy to potentially pick up a deal and get the older one model.

Best I've seen so far now is 1+36 at £298 per month coming in at £10600 total.

Soldato
With only doing 8k a year how much maintenance does it need?

I initially believed 2 services would be required, but it seems to be set to variable - so only 1 service needed :( So £295 + set of new tyres = £7/800.

£456 isn't bad i don't think for the maintenance pack + piece of mind.

Soldato
I only do about 2.5k miles a year.

I was considering going electric but I think prices are still a little high so I'm thinking to give it a couple of years and see what is on offer then.

I currently have a e92 330i so I am looking for similar poke but I need a 4 door car. With a 2 year old I can't keep crawling in the back to put him in his chair etc.

I've been looking for about 5 months and have seen octavia vrs slowly dropping in price and the new model coming out explains that. I'm happy to potentially pick up a deal and get the older one model.

Best I've seen so far now is 1+36 at £298 per month coming in at £10600 total.

If you were looking at electric, these guys are worth consideration:

https://www.evezy.co.uk/

Hyundai Ioniq Electric - £349/month
Nissan Leaf - £379/month
BMW i3 - £399/month

No deposit. No minimum term. Includes maintenance, insurance and Polar Plus charge scheme membership.

Soldato
I initially believed 2 services would be required, but it seems to be set to variable - so only 1 service needed :( So £295 + set of new tyres = £7/800.

£456 isn't bad i don't think for the maintenance pack + piece of mind.

Assuming you actually need a new set of tyres. My tyres on my 530d were still over 4mm when it went back with 44k on them.

Soldato
Didn't you get a new set of rears as the wheel alignment was out causing one of them to blow ?

Ok, fair enough. The fronts were still on 4mm. The rears were on 5.5mm when they blew several months before sending the car back, so they were new tyres, yes. Covered by the wheel and tyre insurance though.

Some memory here. I had forgotten about that, ha ha.

Permabanned
Wanted something cheap for 2 years before we look at electric. Picked up an Astra Elite 200 for 130+vat a month , business lease, 8k miles. Not too badly specced as standard, cruise, heated leather seats front and back, touch screen and 200ps 1.6 turbo so reasonably quick.

Soldato
Wanted something cheap for 2 years before we look at electric. Picked up an Astra Elite 200 for 130+vat a month , business lease, 8k miles. Not too badly specced as standard, cruise, heated leather seats front and back, touch screen and 200ps 1.6 turbo so reasonably quick.

You got a link to that? I'm thinking the same - either lump on Tesla in 6 months time OR 2 year lease and see what things are knocking around in a few years for Ev cars

Permabanned
Soldato
My 24 month Cupra deal is up in March next year, and it took 6 months for delivery, so I'd best start looking now, lol! ;)

Preferably looking for an automatic petrol estate, possibly a 5dr hatch, Cupra if it's a good deal, but a 1.5tsi 150 or 2.0tsi 190 would do nicely too, or something similar if not a VAG group car.

Currently paying £330 a month after a £330 deposit, and looking to pay similar or less for the new lease

Back
Top Bottom