Show Us Your Motors!

Associate
Black is a bit of a nightmare in that respect :| a losing game really.

Indeed, hopefully after a bit of TLC it will look much better. I'm not an expert detailer or anything but I have improved things before with a DA Polisher. I do feel like it might take a bit more effort to get this looking it's best though! I'll post closer photo's if it goes well :p

Permabanned
Associate
Just got my weekend play thing :D Paint isn't in the best condition so I need to get the polisher out when I get chance!

64958171-2913612581988871-8250494762432331776-n.jpg

Another black Z4, I'm not alone! :p

Paint is a pain on these, and BMW clear coat is about as hard as granite so it's a big job to do properly. I didn a single stage with Sonax EX04-06 and theres still some deeper scratches left, but it removed pretty much all the swirls and hazing. Would need something with more cut first to get any better.

Soldato
Stunning. In terms of looks, the GT86 > new Supra, IMHO.

House doesn't look half bad either. But shouldn't the car port be used in this weather we've had?! :D

Soldato

House doesn't look half bad either. But shouldn't the car port be used in this weather we've had?! :D

Thanks. It's full of tools and building equipment, but as you can probably tell by the tatty old Astra estate, my relatives aren't really "in" to cars, so they probably wouldn't use it anyway :p

Man of Honour

Does anyone actually use a car port as a car port? ours is full of odds and ends and where we dump the wheelie bins until we put them out for collection, etc.

Back
Top Bottom