Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Tea Drinker
Don
How much u pay? I'm curious as I get amazeballs discounts at work. I'm going to get my supplier to quote so I can compare.

280 and some change

I've just had a similar one fitted for hot and cold - made a massive difference :) They are noisy though and pipes carry the vibration around the house, but decent shower pressure is worth it!

Should come with anti vibration flexi connectors. Shouldn't be hard plumbed in

Man of Honour
A new fan, last night was unbearable with both pollen and heat so I finally caved. I’ve got a couple of the towers and was looking at the new purifier models, but last night made me get it sooner rather than later

MrRZkZ6.jpg

Little bit bigger than I planned! Going to need to get somewhere more permanent to put it but it seems decent enough, the app and the read outs are very smart and I’ll be interested to see air quality over the course of a few days according to their stats

Soldato
A new fan, last night was unbearable with both pollen and heat so I finally caved. I’ve got a couple of the towers and was looking at the new purifier models, but last night made me get it sooner rather than later

Little bit bigger than I planned! Going to need to get somewhere more permanent to put it but it seems decent enough, the app and the read outs are very smart and I’ll be interested to see air quality over the course of a few days according to their stats

Had mine for about a year now, very pleased with it. I also have portable A/C in the bedroom, which means I can keep the window closed, keep cool and have very little airborne pollen and dust which helps my allergies no end.

Soldato

You should have a chat with @Edrof he should be able to hook you up with some arms on the cheap so you can finally hold your tablet and not need that silly holder :p

Caporegime

What's with the base? It's like it's detachable or something, or it's on the ****

Soldato
A new fan, last night was unbearable with both pollen and heat so I finally caved.

The missus saw that and said we aren't allowed one as I'd end up getting my head stuck in it trying to find out what it felt like to be in the vortex. She's probably right, but now I need to know what it feels like if you stick your head in the middle!

I treated myself to a couple bottles of whiskey last week but realised all my glasses are either rubbish or chipped so had to rectify that before I could drink any.

ycVcVj2l.jpg

Man of Honour
As Raymond said. I've got 16GB on the way to drop in for 24GB.
I don't know whether RAM was the direct cause, but when I ran my iMac with 24 GB (Apple's own 8GB and a Crucial 16GB kit) it used to sometimes refuse to wake from sleep and eventually restart. Not long before I sold it I took out Apple's 8GB and it seemed to cure the issue. It could have been coincidental, but something worth keeping in mind.

Sold on the Corsair 1000D 8086k
I have an Enthoo Primoo and it's massive. I have been considering getting a smaller case. Not sure what yet as I have two rads in it (4 fans long and 3 long, not sure what the right terminology is).

Last edited by a moderator:
Man of Honour
I have an Enthoo Primoo and it's massive. I have been considering getting a smaller case. Not sure what yet as I have two rads in it (4 fans long and 3 long, not sure what the right terminology is).
Quad (120 or 140 depending on fan size) & triple (120 or 140) :)

I had the Enthoo Primo as well, nice case but it is massive!

I'm now on the Thermaltake Level 20 XT and it's lovely to work in, and loads of space, but it seems a lot smaller than the Primo, though it takes more inside what with being a cube design :)

(I'm running 2 x 480mm rads in it)

Back
Top Bottom