• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Have I got a good 1080ti

Soldato
I have my 1080ti in my loop but have never really took notice of where it clocks too until now, it boosts to 1995mhz it’s self and the temp sits at about 35-38c, I have now manually set it to 2025mhz and memory is at 5544mhz and after an hour of gaming the temp never went past 40c, what sort of clock should I aim for or is 2025mhz good?

Soldato
Ive had my FE underwater from launch day, manually set at 2050/5500mhz with the extra voltage allowed via afterburner.

I find temps are not the limiting factor, as it runs around 40-45c on heavy gaming sessions.

Benchmark runs it will do 2080/6000mhz but I have found occasional gaming issues at those speeds so I settled on a more conservative 24/7 speed as to be honest those extra 20-30mhz aren't noticable in the real world.

Back
Top Bottom