• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 56 Owners Thread

Associate
My Sapphire nitros are suprisingly quiet to the point were the fans rarely start and when they do you dont hear much if any noise.

Only when I tried mining they sounded a bit more but again not out of the ordinary I was really surpriced how low noise they were emitting concidering all the reviews of the blower vegas where complaining how hot and loud these run.
But then again the Nitro is the longest and bigger gpu i have ever owned.

My old KFA 680 sounded like a liftoff airplane in comparison.

Soldato
I'm really impressed with my Sapphire 56. The fan is completely off 95% of the time for desktop use even with two monitors running. Only spins up occasionally when I have video playing full screen.

Soldato
Very impressed with Red Dragon so far, fans don't spin at idle, like my Red Devil 580, and is very quiet while gaming. Temps very good, gaming performance is amazing. Buttery smooth at 1440p very high/ultra settings with Free-Sync.

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Our Sapphire V56 Pulse and Powercolor V56 Dragon are getting low on stock and we cannot replenish.

Once these are gone the only cards left available shall be V56 blower cards.

FYI

Soldato
I'm running mine on a 450W SFX and it works fine stock. I've had it switch off on me once when I overclocked it and I was running a bit too close to the limit, which I was monitoring in real time using a power meter at the socket. I really need to upgrade it to something beefier if I'm going to eek the best performance out of it.

Associate
I'm running mine on a 450W SFX and it works fine stock. I've had it switch off on me once when I overclocked it and I was running a bit too close to the limit, which I was monitoring in real time using a power meter at the socket. I really need to upgrade it to something beefier if I'm going to eek the best performance out of it.

Cheers mate. Thinking about purchasing this cards to replace my GTX 970 (which i'll put in my second system) as i still game at 1080P. Looking to get at least 3/4 years out of it.

Associate
Hi there

Our Sapphire V56 Pulse and Powercolor V56 Dragon are getting low on stock and we cannot replenish.

Once these are gone the only cards left available shall be V56 blower cards.

FYI

that's not great but I am after a sapphire card but until the price drops not to interested, as there has been 2 deals today one blower for £201 and another for £230 custom cooler not the sapphire but good deals all the same. The sapphires need to drop even more before I bite, sorry.

Associate
yep found the post, but there price will have to fall to the same sort of deals I have seen today as there seems to be more and more big price drops on the vega 56 this week already a MSI and ASUS

I was wanting two to be honest 1 for the gaming and 1440p monitors a vega 56 and a rx570 or rx580 for my front end media centre for 4k playback as I have seen some of these for about £120 which I missed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom