*** VR Deals Thread ***

Associate
Whilst having a look at that Serious Sam 3 I saw that the rest of them were on sale too. Anybody played all of them? Are they pretty much the same engine/game for all?

I've bought 3 VR anyway.

Associate
Fired it up last night. God do I miss my TPCast (it broke the other day so I've gone to wired). Getting down stairs is so tangle inducing.

Loving the game. It was getting late so I had to nope out of the dark laboratory misison. I'll play that when I'm braver after work.

Associate
You should have just bought Serious Sam fusion, that has remastered versions of all the Serious Sam games.
I went to search fro this on Steam and fonud that as I've bought SS3 I get Fusion for free (it appears to be a beta at the moment).

So no idea what that actually means but will try firing it up to check

Soldato
I went to search fro this on Steam and fonud that as I've bought SS3 I get Fusion for free (it appears to be a beta at the moment).

So no idea what that actually means but will try firing it up to check

Oh, I bought the CroTeam bundle on sale a while ago. Didn't realise you got Fusion Free.

Fusion is brilliant, I deleted all the other Serious Sams and kept Fusion. It's basically remastered versions of all the Serious Sam games combined into one game and you select which one you want to play from a menu.

Soldato
Assetto Corsa at £5.42 (normally £15.49. Offer ends 9 July)
Project Cars 2 at £5.42 (normally £15.49. Offer ends 9 July)
Rise of the Tomb Raider at £5.99 (normally £39.99. Offer ends 9 July)

Obviously all support VR

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for all of the recommendations from the Steam Sale. Though it does feel like a bit of a 'Fire Sale' of VR Games, rather than something that may continue.

The comment re. Serious Sam Fusion was very useful as I already have it!

So far, I've bought the following games and I'm looking forward to exploring them in VR:
  • Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
  • Seeking Dawn
  • Overload (really looking forward to this one as VR suits cockpit games)
  • In Death
Some good value games, thanks.

Associate
I am not worried about firesales of vr. Plenty of new titles on the way, and new hardware coming out. Lots of great deals to be had but they are mostly older titles.

Good points. I'm watching the new hardware with interest. And talking of older titles I've bought subnaughtica too.

Back
Top Bottom